• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ *

M
Nov 13, 2008
Missing

Anyone find a scratcher on the road up from parking lot to snow bank lake let me know, lost one last Wednesday. It's the cable kind, thought I'd see it on way out since the road is hardpack but no luck. Thanks

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Lincoln
10 day forcast
temps mid 50s
Rain/snow tonight and Friday
Showers Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Saturday - BBQ DAY - SUNNY and 58

Remember this is in Lincoln, I wonder about the road, but I am thinking the bowls will have fresh powder on Saturday. Snow depth is currently at 124 (up 13 inches in the last week).

Things are looking great.

I am bringing a BBQ, but we need at least one or two more. Dr Phil?

Spud are you bringing fries or potato salad?

I will get the burgers, buns, BEANS, and condiments. We need chips, salsa, desserts, and maybe another salad.

Who is stepping up? Who wants to help cook? (the BBQ is a man's job and I will have spent way too much time on the beans and shopping)

MOVING THIS TO A NEW THREAD FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT SEE THE POSTS ANYMORE

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308031

KEEP READING THEN CLICK THE LINK ABOVE

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
HAHA. It's her FIRST volleyball game. She's NOT going to like it if I pull her. HAHA

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Ken, what else could possibly come up for you?

Scott, you will be missed. Have your dad bring your son so at least he won't miss out. Remind him about the beans, he will come without you. :face-icon-small-win

Spud, there is nothing else, you are committed dude, even if I have come get your sleds on Friday for you. Ruth is also committed, even if I have to come pick her up too.

I have the cheese and condiments. I will be picking up 150 burgers and 150 buns on Friday.

We were up there Saturday. About 10 inches of fresh sweet snow. Riding was absolutely great. Watched the a few good sluffs come off the lake bowl. The turbo'd yami just shook the hill. Only a few sleds going over the main bowl. It was pretty soft.

Premium Features