• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ *

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Air Force, it is not me that puts this on. Dr Phil, Spud, and I may head it up each year, but it takes everyone to make it happen.

I spoke with Kurt at Curt's Polaris and he is definitely going to make it with some demo rides again this year. He is riding again, so they will be on the hill for the demos. :face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-hap:heart:

Low snow or not, it is going to be a great ride!

Reactions: Spud
D

drphil

Nov 26, 2007
Disco!!! Come forth young man! Ill ride the tundra you can ride my Apex! ( as you know im just about 4-5 years behind everyone else

Mama will let you out!

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
Sounds like somebody crapped in Spuds Cheerios..not a happy camper..:face-icon-small-dis

talking to Spud as I am typing, somebody has crapped in his Cheerios agian... negative nelly

I am going to have to have him talk to my 4 year old daughter. "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit".

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
He's just mad at the world due to Cat's huge failure in the Pro Climb this year.

Just go and ride one of Kurt's new Poo's buddy, you won't be sorry.

ProNation welcomes all Doo and Cat riders, no extra charge.:face-icon-small-win

Reactions: Scott
S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
Donny just told me that he & Carl will make a trip to school nopronation in the stock dept no problem, he says just ask Schell. lol

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
Honestly wouldn't know how they are working, the only ones I saw on my six day trip were on the showroom floor.:face-icon-small-win

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Well this thread sure turned into a cat vs poo discussion. Back onto topic.

Has anyone been to the bowls? They had a natural avi on Huckleberry that covered the trail so they will not be grooming that way anymore this year. Hopefully the bowls are not primed. I am going to ask next week about grooming Copper to the end the Friday night before the ride.

M

masterpate

Sep 5, 2008
east helena mt
Me and 5 or 6 others will be there. I'll be on a friggin stock sled......no more turbo.
I've saved so much money this year and I didnt even switch yo Gieko lmao.

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
Me and 5 or 6 others will be there. I'll be on a friggin stock sled......no more turbo.
I've saved so much money this year and I didnt even switch yo Gieko lmao.

Ah, a sled that you should be able to handle:face-icon-small-win. Looked good on the pink M7 a couple of years ago too. Maybe I'll join you and ride the wife's pink Rev. Hope to see you there.

Reactions: SnowXTC
Premium Features