• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alyeska HillClimb

The ISR rule book gives all of the sled requirements in the hillclimb section. The basics are clutch cover to center of bolts (imp. stock & mod.), snowflap 2" wider than tunnel to ground and be reinforced rubber matl.(imp. stock and mod.) for stock a tether is the main thing. Also for 2009 Stock class is as the sled comes stock. Improved Stock and Mod. are the same as they were last year.

Drag race rules:

These aren't official rules. Official rules will be on the website sometime before the race, and take precident over whats posted here.

classes will likely be as follows:

120cc (as in mini sleds)
0-500cc
0-600cc
0-700cc
0-800cc
0-1000cc

The above classes are for naturally aspirated sleds, other mods are encouraged.

unlimited- no displacement limit,anything goes, nitrous/forced induction are ok.

grudge match-the idea here is that riders can settle who has the fastest sled in the group regardless of displacement and mods.

for tech a tether and killswitch are required, as is a clutch guard and snowflap. sleds should be generally maintained and in good condition.

Feel free to post suggestions or comments about the drage races or alyeska in general.

AMMC wants more people to participate,volunteer, or just watch the races.

Entry cost per class? I can't find it on the site.

Membership is $40 per event...would Alyeska be one event or would hill climb be one event and the drags be another?

Orange won't be a requirement for the Hill climb. Clutch covers, tether and number will be required for all of the events. Orange wasn't enforced on the drag last year but will be this year and since I'm one of the guy who will be teching you and the sled, try to wear some orange. Nothing else we'll put orange tape all over your helmet. It's there for your protection and makes you more visible. Especially if your on a Doo since you'll most likely be out in front. See you at the races!

ill be in the stocker class depending on work, who wants to party?

1560093093yMEhp25yuu.jpg

Entry cost per class? I can't find it on the site.

Membership is $40 per event...would Alyeska be one event or would hill climb be one event and the drags be another?

Membership is a one time deal good for the year. You pay only for each event entered after that.

Good luck Icr!

Well looking at halibutgroves response you might as well not even race if you own anyother brand than a Doo. I can't believe the tech guy would say something like that. You might as well not even race if the officials already have doo winning. What kind of show is AMMC running???????

Well looking at halibutgroves response you might as well not even race if you own anyother brand than a Doo. I can't believe the tech guy would say something like that. You might as well not even race if the officials already have doo winning. What kind of show is AMMC running???????

AMMC is running a "show" for Snowmobile racers and enthusiasts regardless of brand allegience.

I think HalibutGrove said the remark in question purely for entertainment purposes.

Please don't insinuate that AMMC is a shady operation!

We/I are working on the forms.

The SnoX form will not change from the one posted.

Vintage Event will be $25...bring those tired iron sleds out! Plus a Vintage show and shine!

The Drag Shootout form is complete, waiting for approval before I post it.

We have a XC race on Saturday March 28. Satarts at Deshka Landing.

We are working on a few things to make the Alyeska event affordable to the racer and get more sleds out to run the hill.

Craig

We/I are working on the forms.

The SnoX form will not change from the one posted.

Vintage Event will be $25...bring those tired iron sleds out! Plus a Vintage show and shine!

The Drag Shootout form is complete, waiting for approval before I post it.

We have a XC race on Saturday March 28. Satarts at Deshka Landing.

We are working on a few things to make the Alyeska event affordable to the racer and get more sleds out to run the hill.

Craig

Is there anyway to make the drag an uphill race , or at least not have that big lump in the middle of the course this year ?

I have a feeling he is gonna need all the help he can get.:D

Some us don't need luck (or boost) to climb ;)

But if the entry fees are reasonable I'll claim first place in the unlimited class too, just so there's no doubt.

Hey is there a king of kings like at jackson?

Premium Features

Back