• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Actic Man April 8-12, 2009

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
not lots of pics taken. we were having to much fun.... and for who care about the cross country. lots of people do i ride a short track as well as a mountain sled and i enjoy bolth of them.

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
I didn't take a ton of pics but I'll post what I got. I had a blast. Found some decent snow, a nice jump, and drank with the best company. Ran into to a bunch of forum members too. And to top it off, on the way home the right rear tire on the truck completely blew out on me doing about 45 mph with the huge enclosed in tow. Some of you might have seen us on the side of the road.

camp
camp1.jpg

chads house on wheels
camp2.jpg

IQRIDR.jpg

drew.jpg

roomies.jpg

026.jpg

sticker.jpg

Chad stuck while trying to highmark riding 2-up with his girl
chadstuck.jpg

riding.jpg

Last edited:
I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Haha nice pics caleb. Not so much on the buried pic with my girl. Man we rallied the hell outta that sled with 2 people on it, good times lol. Good times period, and I thought the snow was pretty decent. Good pics were taken some will be posted up, anyone ever seen a 650 pound sled 40 feet in the air? Haha here it comes. Caleb was doing "extraordinary things" on the Nytro, lol haha..thanks for the good rides and good times guys

I
Nov 26, 2007
I had way too much fun. Good weather, good snow, good drinking with great people. And after "the experiment" I'm amazed we all still have eyebrows.

Nikolai doing extraordinary things
calebvert.jpg

brycedownhill.jpg

Nikolai
caleb3.jpg

assaultdownhill-1.jpg

bryceboot.jpg

Nikolai
calebbooter.jpg

calebbooter2.jpg

IQRIDR
chaddownhill.jpg

For who ever said the snow sucked...follow this guy next time
carve.jpg

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
crap, it looks like I should not have gone home early on sat. When I got up my head was pounding and the vis was so bad I loaded up and left at about noon. Guess it looks like the light came in and you guys had a good day.

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
I need sleep BAD!!!!!

Why are we all still awake???

This years Arctic Man was fan-freaking-fastic!!!!!! Caleb was THE MAN ;) (literally the only one in our motorhome... way to balance out the estrogen)

Thank you all so much for an amazing weekend ~ great riding with great friends. Seem to have had equal carnage as last year ~ but overall it was truly the BEST AM yet. Despite my truck blowing that tire ... sorry Caleb - but good job in saving it... hey, at least there wasn't a fire in the back of the truck by the fuel tank this time. Glad I got to hang out with some old friends and meet some new ones and of course having my three best friends there was awesome too.

Will have to post pics later, time to sleep..

Love you all LONG time (ya bunch of gobblers)

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Fun times for sure, love the pics you guys posted, I have some as well that I'm going through now. Nice to meet some new Forum members and go riding, lots of awesome snow and sun to boot. My face is a bit on fire still. Can't wait for next year for sure!

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
Sweet pics everyone, sheesh Caleb why don't you start really jump that Nytro...:D Awesome landing by you are you sled after the dismount!!!:eek:

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Here are a few pictures of AM, it's nice when you are there before the **** show starts up, the sun was out every day, riding was awesome and no tracks in all of the common areas, so many places still untracked up and boy did I get a nice tan ;)

Our camp site, my truck is hiding behind the tent

SmallP4070024.jpg

SmallP4070026.jpg

Up at the Tit

SmallP4070037.jpg

Me, Drew, Lydia and Amanda

SmallP4100042.jpg

Tina and Amanda

SmallP4100048.jpg

Rodney and his competition Drag Racing

SmallP4100053.jpg

Premium Features