• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Actic Man April 8-12, 2009

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
Great pics guys, looks like we missed a fun time at this years Arctic Man. Seriously considering going next year.

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Here are a few I took. The two up wheeler was on it's wheels when we left and on its top when we got back from a ride? The chopper pilot was amazing! He buzzed right over us a bunch and once was a little to close! The two seater sno go was a riot! The walking bridge was a piece of work! Some defenite engeneering involved! ANyway, it was a great time and I can't wait to go again!

That picture of the upside down ranger is my camp... the ranger is jimmy bucklans... he lost his key Wednesday night, which was a blessing in disguise. Him and about 10 others tried to hot wire it... then they decided to tip it with hopes a key would magically drop out of a secret compartment. When they had it upside down he realized his front differential was missing about a 3 by 2 inch chunk and all the gears were exposed... so he gave up and left it like that for the weekend.

The green two seater dinosaur was A.S.S.'s sled... aj duby and conor rippin. I missed the bridge but it looks wicked. Nice pics... I love A-man.

R

RATED-X

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 3, 2007
Wasilla
That picture of the upside down ranger is my camp... the ranger is jimmy bucklans... he lost his key Wednesday night, which was a blessing in disguise. Him and about 10 others tried to hot wire it... then they decided to tip it with hopes a key would magically drop out of a secret compartment. When they had it upside down he realized his front differential was missing about a 3 by 2 inch chunk and all the gears were exposed... so he gave up and left it like that for the weekend.

The green two seater dinosaur was A.S.S.'s sled... aj duby and conor rippin. I missed the bridge but it looks wicked. Nice pics... I love A-man.

I was wondering about that rhino...Your camp was right across from us.

L
Feb 23, 2009
Anchorage
I know it is kind of late but did any one happen to grab a hubcap on the way back? my moho lost one off the front tire. I noticed in Palmer but it probably happened pretty close to the parking lot. figure it is probably a long shot but it would be cool to get it back.

Premium Features