• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

440 snopro project

The correct part description is ... a Guzzinta.
It guzz inta the engine and holds the 4 stroke bearing. Without it the engine would turn into a fourstroke !!! EEEEKKKK

e mail is back on track. looks like mods hacked it to find my pm box secrets !!!!!!!!! LMAO:rain::rain::rain::rain::face-icon-small-dis\

after just 2 days of dealer rides showcasing the new 2014 cats CAT pulled the turbo out due to belt failures !!! can you even believe they are so inept ?

yup all fixed buy them while their HOT !!! literally

The correct part description is ... a Guzzinta.
It guzz inta the engine and holds the 4 stroke bearing. Without it the engine would turn into a fourstroke !!! EEEEKKKK

e mail is back on track. looks like mods hacked it to find my pm box secrets !!!!!!!!! LMAO:rain::rain::rain::rain::face-icon-small-dis\

after just 2 days of dealer rides showcasing the new 2014 cats CAT pulled the turbo out due to belt failures !!! can you even believe they are so inept ?

yup all fixed buy them while their HOT !!! literally

Is that belt issue with the turbo 1100 gone then? I hear a little machining on a bushing in the secondary(?) clutch will fix it.

Not even remotely close. all the spring pocket cutting and clearancing and fans and springs dont fix poor design concept.

we go back to the 2 jaw chuck and its issues in real use .

the 4 sided wheel

the pinball flipper turbo

radialreed

2 stroke megaphone exhaust.

sometimes ya gutta say UNCLE.

Premium Features

Back