• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 cat reveal!!

Not revealing ever detail today. Only a 600cc to start with larger than 800 next year

I'm not a huge fan of the headlight aesthetics but I'm thinking the sled will be sweet.

Chassis looks like its got alot of the stuff people have been asking for since 2016. Unveiling it in a 600 and talking it up like its a motor guys should really look into was an odd choice IMO.

Looks pretty good to me, like said above, looks like they got everything everyone wanted chassis wise. I just hope those running boards are fat guy rated.

No matter what they would have released it wouldn’t have been good enough for the interweb experts.

I grew up riding cats and will always have soft spot in my heart for them, but in 2012 I went a different direction and haven’t looked back.

I’m glad that cat has something new for their riders. I hope it delivers a new and positive page for them. Definitely looks to have many great changes. Congrats to the Cat faithful! Look forward to seeing one in the mountains.

next year? this is NEXT years sled so we are two plus years from a new power plant? im sad now
Hopefully that guy just worded that weird and the 600 will be on the snow this winter with the the larger engine available in the 2024MY.

Hopefully that guy just worded that weird and the 600 will be on the snow this winter with the the larger engine available in the 2024MY.
All the communication up to this point has been this sled will not be on the snow for the 2022-2023 season this sled is the 2023-2024 season sled so a viable motor 2024-2025 riding season

Any pics of the guage cluster? Is the top of the tunnel stamped or just flat? Any straight on pics, is it narrower, sit higher than the Ascender?

Haven't seen any with a shot of the gauge. So far I've noticed:

-Dumb pointed ski loops replaced with normal style
-Tube style running boards (with traction plate over the top?) "Do not stand" tape on the show model so possibly still refining.
-Handlebar controls are the same
-ATACH tunnel accessory mount system
-New spindles
-Skinny and tall
-Console storage in under seat and up front on the hood

Walkaround vid here. Of course nothing on Cat's main pages because it's Cat

Premium Features

Back