• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Boost Flash

Flash my 22 Boost with the 23 update?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I have to laugh at all the experts on here. Suspension set up don't matter, that there has to be the dumbest statement ever. I have rode all the matrix models now. The 165 pro is very front heavy and rides very planted. If you want a 165" sled way better off with the khaos set up. The matrix khaos set up is not near as crazy as the axys was. The 155 pro handles nice if you do some adjustments. I have khaos 155 boost and luv the thing. You can take a lot of the wheelie out of it if you want or dial up a bunch with simple adjustments.

“On the money and bullseye”

K
Apr 12, 2018
I wasn't comparing it to a Doo. I rode those boat anchors for years. They are for old fat guys who want to crash into stuff and not have their sled fall apart.
Old fat guys that could outride you all day long, drink you under the table at night and still make it to work the next morning while you sleep in and post your expertise on all subjects snowmobiling on sno west? You just can't make this **** up.

K
Apr 12, 2018
The pompous, egotistical, windbag Chadly speaks- we should all listen as he does know it all doesn’t he? Ross, Andreas, Jason would all ride circles around the one who keeps telling us how it is-
But he knows a famous guy that he rides with. Or, he by chance showed up on a mountain where a famous guy was and took a selfie with him.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Old fat guys that could outride you all day long, drink you under the table at night and still make it to work the next morning while you sleep in and post your expertise on all subjects snowmobiling on sno west? You just can't make this **** up.
Oh yeah buddy! The good old days when you strapped a 24 pack of Coors Light to your tunnel, wore rain pants, a carhartt jacket, and leather gloves. The glory days. I can guarantee you no fat guy is out riding me and definitely nobody on a 10+ year old sled. Nice try though ?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
But he knows a famous guy that he rides with. Or, he by chance showed up on a mountain where a famous guy was and took a selfie with him.
No I pay them to be my friends. I already stated this a long time ago. This is what happens when you show up late to the party. You make make yourself look like a jack ass Kenny.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Oh yeah buddy! The good old days when you strapped a 24 pack of Coors Light to your tunnel, wore rain pants, a carhartt jacket, and leather gloves. The glory days. I can guarantee you no fat guy is out riding me and definitely nobody on a 10+ year old sled. Nice try though ?

You forgot the modded triples, long tracks some with plastic paddles, M-10’s, drop and rolls, and tapered tunnels. Some years with certain clutches it was daily belt replacement.

One correction would be 18 pack of Rainier instead of that headache causing cord light. And I couldn’t afford Carhartt back then.

K
Apr 12, 2018
Been around your type all my life. They always have the biggest and supposedly baddest sled out there, trying to always compensate for your lack of ability. It's usually 70 percent rider, and 30 percent sled. Now yell up to mom to make you a sammich and photoshop yourself into a few photos of your heroes to share with us all.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Been around your type all my life. They always have the biggest and supposedly baddest sled out there, trying to always compensate for your lack of ability. It's usually 70 percent rider, and 30 percent sled. Now yell up to mom to make you a sammich and photoshop yourself into a few photos of your heroes to share with us all.
You got me Kenny. I am taking the bait. Let's ride. Where you at and I'll come show you how bad you suck at snowmobiling ?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
lmao i think this Ken is davies alter

You and Chilly must be texting. I’m too lazy for that crap and take full ownership of keeping Chilly in check.
If either of you were English literate, you’d see glaring mistakes in Kenny’s English that you would not see in mine.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
You and Chilly must be texting. I’m too lazy for that crap and take full ownership of keeping Chilly in check.
If either of you were English literate, you’d see glaring mistakes in Kenny’s English that you would not see in mine.
Oh Rusty! You do know 2 people can have the same opinion? Come back tomorrow when all that Ranier fog clears.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
You forgot the modded triples, long tracks some with plastic paddles, M-10’s, drop and rolls, and tapered tunnels. Some years with certain clutches it was daily belt replacement.

One correction would be 18 pack of Rainier instead of that headache causing cord light. And I couldn’t afford Carhartt back then.
Correction. You would have to lick your dogs azz to get the taste out of your mouth if you drink rainier.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I got some great news for old Rusty. I got the Booster out today for the first time since I got the 2023 flash. Couple feet of fresh up at Baker today. I must say the old boat anchor has been upgraded now. It's an aluminum boat anchor!! The sled isn't even the same sled. The skis are no longer glued to the snow. The mid range is 100 times better and the sled is actually playful now. I thought I was B-litt up on that bitch! ? Anyone who has not gotten the updated flash needs to race to their dealer and get it. It still lags on the bottom end and its no 9R but man I don't hate the sled anymore. There was a new Turbo R that was in my group that still destroys the Polaris in the bottom but I would say now at least the Boost has a mid range unlike last year.

IMG_3035.jpg IMG_3034.jpg

Premium Features