• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022?

i dont know about the matryx fit and finish but i just dont see where the fit and finish is better on a polaris. The side panels are definetly not better than a cat. also dont have any problems with trenching.

i dont know about the matryx fit and finish but i just dont see where the fit and finish is better on a polaris. The side panels are definetly not better than a cat. also dont have any problems with trenching.
You are not blinded by the magic of Polaris...and trenching only happens on Cats in Montana snow. Whatever the heck that means. Maybe it is only in a portion of Montana, mine works fine.

You are not blinded by the magic of Polaris...and trenching only happens on Cats in Montana snow. Whatever the heck that means. Maybe it is only in a portion of Montana, mine works fine.
Get out in the world. Don't be so brand blinded. I ride everything. I guess go upstairs and tell your mom i talked bad about your sled. Have her pm me for my number

Get out in the world. Don't be so brand blinded. I ride everything. I guess go upstairs and tell your mom i talked bad about your sled. Have her pm me for my number
Never said a bad word about you man. Only offered my 2 cents on Montana snow. Thats pretty much the only snow I ride and mine works fine. Typical reaction these days tho I guess when you don't agree with somone.

Never said a bad word about you man. Only offered my 2 cents on Montana snow. Thats pretty much the only snow I ride and mine works fine. Typical reaction these days tho I guess when you don't agree with somone.
It's how you said it. I happen to have both so i am not blinded by some magic and i live in Montana. The alpha has better traction than any sled out there but some snow they dig down a little where the polaris track or 2.75 just jumps up top. Same difference on why burandt hates the 3 inch and always ran the 2.6. Sugar snow

havent seen a new matryx yet. but comparing the previous models id say the cat is at least on par with the others. before 18 not so much.

Is any one getting a better deal from their dealer than what Cat’s site is listing? How about putting down more then the $500?

I believe there is negotiating room yes on the build price on the website. Although it may be once you add accessories like the pro kit, rear bumper etc.

havent seen a new matryx yet. but comparing the previous models id say the cat is at least on par with the others. before 18 not so much.
My 20 was still lacking in fit and finish, airbox needed sealed, side panels didnt fit well where the clipped at the tank.

The cat in stock form still feels very heavy compared to polaris, the alpha took a lot of aftermarket to feel "on par" with polaris in stock form, and still was sketchy when it got real steep, wanted to wash or fall down hill. Not at all predictable. I wanted to give cat a shot after how good my 10 m8 was for the time, but in 21 i went back to polaris

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

the intake is something that shouldnt have left the factory that way i agree. my panels all fit well and i prefer how the side panels go on and fit. i dont have an alpha just an 18 so cant comment on the alpha portion, i love how this sled is in every aspect. i have always thought that there should be a twin rail option. one big thing for me against polaris is no air shocks. some hate them but i wont have a sled without them. i just love the adjustability, im a smaller person so i dont have to buy a few different springs to find what i like. I think cat has got to have something really close to release and maybe was supposed to have been ready but suppliers were backed up IDK. my reasoning for that thinking is that they did almost nothing this year. the narrower clutch makes me think a new narrower sled. they NEED something big and they need it soon to gain any market share. I love what they have now, but to sell units you need new and exciting.

^ agreed.
they did apparently seal the air intake or made a decent effort for '22, although unannounced of course. I too think they have something in the works, but I would not discount the 22 sled. It will be the best of this generation of cats, and that is usually a solid year to buy. like the '17 proclimbs. or a '16 T3 doo, the last year of the production will have all the improvements. the new sled will have all the new features but take a couple years to dial in.
a new cat is a taller set of spindles and a rear bumper/flap arrangement away from its runner up imo, and the pricing might be on par to still get there all said and done?
I too like the fox floats, I think even buradnt prefers them. I dont see the need for steel springs anymore. not in the mountains anyway

AC has changed the intake sealing and the part number for the lower front plenum. Typical AC style they made improvements and didn't tell anyone. They has been doing this for years. Completely agree with the comments above that the last year of a model is quite often the best. It does seem the world has changed to new and exciting but I like stuff that works function over fancy. Now the new Matrix looks good but no way I am buying a first year Polaris anything. That sled will need to prove it self first.

My local dealer has two for sale and I almost bought it but, they didn't have the new clutch
Price wasn't good wasn't bad. The green shure looks purdy the orange one is still in the crate
Im thinking about it so much I might have to since we still are riding

My local dealer has two for sale and I almost bought it but, they didn't have the new clutch
Price wasn't good wasn't bad. The green shure looks purdy the orange one is still in the crate

Early build sleds for MY22, what dealers should have on their showroom, were built with the TEAM CVT set.

Same. Longer I looked at it the more I wanted to take it home. If it had the new clutch I might have a 146 sitting in my garage for spring riding right now.

Personally if I was buying an early build 22 with the Team clutches I would work the new Adapt in to the deal when they become available.
Pretty sure that deal is already in place.

From what i heard, all ER 2022's will receive the new clutches when they become available.

Now, we have to figure out what "when they become available" means to Arctic Cat.
After all in season 2022's are built or before they are built?

Sent it

Pretty sure that deal is already in place.

From what i heard, all ER 2022's will receive the new clutches when they become available.

Now, we have to figure out what "when they become available" means to Arctic Cat.
After all in season 2022's are built or before they are built?

Sent it
Where have you seen that?

I have seen a single dealership saying they would do it when posting ER 22 sleds to a FB group.

Premium Features

Back