• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022-23 Stop Ride: (Merged threads)New “stop ride” from Polaris

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
get insurance, keep the tank full of fresh and ride the hell out it until the come up with a solution. Thats my plan as i did not receive my sled until near the end of april

Asking the insurance company if they will still cover it with a stop-ride recall would be important.

Lobster Carl

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2018
What about having a skinz tank? Would it be grounded out vs the plastic tank

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
The fix will start shipping next week it's coming in a small bag so I'm guessing just an additional ground to the fuel pump. So everyone can calm there tits they will all be fixed before the snow flies!!!

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
The fix will start shipping next week it's coming in a small bag so I'm guessing just an additional ground to the fuel pump. So everyone can calm there tits they will all be fixed before the snow flies!!!

Hmmm, the fix is in "a small bag" you say? Are you sure that the "small bag" isn't to put the ashes of your burned-up sled in to send back to Polaris for more research on a "fix?"

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Hmmm, the fix is in "a small bag" you say? Are you sure that the "small bag" isn't to put the ashes of your burned-up sled in to send back to Polaris for more research on a "fix?"

Thanks for the useful, insightful post. Your knowledge on the subject is most helpful.

Premium Features