• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Marlon Xplore Pro II Sled Deck

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Your plutco light harness in the deck should have the same white wire with connector as the truck harness. The truck harness is built for that led strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StuckDownHill

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2019
Your plutco light harness in the deck should have the same white wire with connector as the truck harness. The truck harness is built for that led strip.

It does yes. Problem is that it connects under your bed (along with all the other wires) and I want to connect inside the bed.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
It does yes. Problem is that it connects under your bed (along with all the other wires) and I want to connect inside the bed.

Extend the wire so it can connect inside the bed.
So you can do that different ways. The best way is to buy a extra wire terminal and make a pig tail extension. Thats what I did, and My deck connects inside the bed, and I am using the plutco harness.

StuckDownHill

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2019
Update
I can confirm this worked for a 23 RAM 2500. Cleanest option, in my opinion, if you have a 7-pin connection inside your bed.
Just cut the connectors off the Marlon deck and wire up a 7-pin. 20$ from the hardware store. Google will tell ya where the wires go.

No wires running under truck
all lights work
no alarms from truck

armey37

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Richland,WA
Anyone wire the backup light bar to a manual switch? When my truck is in reverse the light bar turns on white as it should but I would like to manual turn the light bar on. I was thinking of splicing into the white wire

Premium Features