• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 F250 Superduty

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Trying to find a smoking hot deal and having a hard time so far.

Still agonizing over the cost.

What options/ Color are you looking for? I'm sure someone on here works at a Ford dealer and can help you out.

What is a smoking hot deal? Local dealers here in MN are advertising between 6-8k off sticker...

What options/ Color are you looking for? I'm sure someone on here works at a Ford dealer and can help you out.

What is a smoking hot deal? Local dealers here in MN are advertising between 6-8k off sticker...

-10% off MSRP is what I am after.
But my build out is VERY odd.

I want a Fully Loaded Platinum Truck with a BENCH SEAT and Ford does NOT offer that.

So I have to downgrade to a LARIET and then ad on ALL of the Platinum Upgrades, which almost no one ever does as its much smarter to buy the Platinum straight up.

But the front bench seat is VERY important to me.

I doubt a seat swap would be simple as the center console ties into the dash......
Not sure if the whole dash would need to be changed?

Mountain Cat

Check out http://www.vernonautogroup.com
They usually have some of the better deals around. If you get a good enough deal on a platinum you could do a seat swap, I'm sure you would have no problem selling the buckets.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Something tells me there is a COMPELLING reason why both the King Ranch and the Platinum and the Limited do not allow the bench. And I suspect is has to do with electronics being routed through the bottom of the center console...

I doubt a seat swap would be simple as the center console ties into the dash......
Not sure if the whole dash would need to be changed?

Mountain Cat

BINGO.
There is SOMETHING in that section that the upgraded packages seem to be using.

But I do NOT know what it is yet.

I just really do NOT want to give up that front seat if I have any real choice.

I use the truck for my Boy Scouts all summer long and I all too frequently need that extra space to cram in one more boy on our weekend adventures!

BINGO.
There is SOMETHING in that section that the upgraded packages seem to be using.

But I do NOT know what it is yet.

I just really do NOT want to give up that front seat if I have any real choice.

I use the truck for my Boy Scouts all summer long and I all too frequently need that extra space to cram in one more boy on our weekend adventures!

Maybe you should just get a new Expedition Max... You have the covered cargo space you need, Can carry more boy scouts all summer and if speced with the max trailer package can still tow 9300lbs. Only downside i see is i haven't seen trailer mirrors on them yet....

Maybe you should just get a new Expedition Max... You have the covered cargo space you need, Can carry more boy scouts all summer and if speced with the max trailer package can still tow 9300lbs. Only downside i see is i haven't seen trailer mirrors on them yet....
Used to have a TD Excursion.
That was a GREAT VEHICLE!!!!!!

-10% off MSRP is what I am after.
But my build out is VERY odd.

I want a Fully Loaded Platinum Truck with a BENCH SEAT and Ford does NOT offer that.

So I have to downgrade to a LARIAT and then ad on ALL of the Platinum Upgrades, which almost no one ever does as its much smarter to buy the Platinum straight up.

But the front bench seat is VERY important to me.

Sounds like a good plan to me, just pick the options you want and don't wind up with something you really can't use. My 2012 Lariat has damn near every option you could dream up (at least the ones that were available in '12), I'm still discovering new things with it, lol. I sure don't miss those hard King Ranch seats from my '06 either.

If we're spending his money again...

Just have a "new" diesel Excursion built!

http://www.customautosbytim.com/index.html

Doesn't look like they mess with the aluminum bodies on the 2017+ models yet.

Man.

theultalinx-com.png

Premium Features

Back