• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 orange / Black xp

I like the black part of it.....not so much the rusty colored part of it. Did you order one?

For all you guys that seen the orange & black summit Is the burnt orange FLAT or GLOSSY ?? I snow checked a 2010 gadeX In black and was thinking about swapping out the hood & console for the orange!! Thanks, Mike!!:face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:
I actually like the burnt orange. I have a road bike (pedal bike) that is black and burnt orange.

i saw a guy 2 weeks ago on a 08 that had repainted it copper and he said that it was the same color of the 2010 .....i liked the color......reminds me of the nissan zx sports car color

The pic from BRP's website looks sweeeet, hopefully the orange has got some shine to It, I think the color scheme looks good and Is different compared to yellow & blk all the time!! Just my 2 cents!!:face-icon-small-ton

Duracell-Battery-A2bad.jpg

I call it the Duracell sled!!!!!

I like the black tunnel but am affraid of the scuff factor and how it will wear over time!!

Last edited:
I am also wondering if the black tunnel will show much wear on it, but the 50th anniversary edition seem's to be holding up pretty good, I do realize it has only been one year though. It will be interesting to see how it do hold up for wear.

Premium Features

Back