• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 orange / Black xp

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
the sled at the show was flat. looks nice. but after seeing it i switched my sno check to the blk/silver for resale value. i wont show as many scuffs and scratches.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Why do you not like the efi

Because Cat and polaris have been working on it for years and they both work like poop....they have lean spots, rich spots, poor response off the bottom etc... Carb's are simple, cheap, easy and inexpensive to tune, they don't run upside down and the barometric compensation system works great.
Until they develop a EFI system that works better than carbs...but until then :):beer;

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
Because Cat and polaris have been working on it for years and they both work like poop....they have lean spots, rich spots, poor response off the bottom etc... Carb's are simple, cheap, easy and inexpensive to tune, they don't run upside down and the barometric compensation system works great.
Until they develop a EFI system that works better than carbs...but until then
Well for what it's worth, I totally agree and it really ties your hands. I've had awefully good luck with carbs and DPM.

M
Mar 7, 2008
Almont, Michigian
Thanks for the Info guys on the burnt orange, I wish they would of had a summit here In Michigan In those colors, I'm sure I will still buy the orange hood and console and swap out my black ones when my gadeX comes In around fall!!:D

X
Apr 26, 2009
That 2.5 Track will be ordered foresure, Simmons ski's,20 tooth sprocket,Clutch Kit from DJ,MBRP Can, & Debaiting on SLP Y Pipe, any thoughts out there? Is it worth the money? And a few other suggestions of upgrades with out BB This year, Give me some hints Guys..

M
Mar 7, 2008
Almont, Michigian
That 2.5 Track will be ordered foresure, Simmons ski's,20 tooth sprocket,Clutch Kit from DJ,MBRP Can, & Debaiting on SLP Y Pipe, any thoughts out there? Is it worth the money? And a few other suggestions of upgrades with out BB This year, Give me some hints Guys..

Do a search on the SLP Y pipe I think Wyoming TA tested the SLP pipe,can, and Y, as well as the Dynoport, I read his post on doo-talk!!:)

S
Dec 25, 2007
Seattle
Until they develop a EFI system that works better than carbs...but until then :):beer;

exactly...and since when do we ride upside down??? when my sled is upside down i want it to turn off... carbs all the way

Last edited:
Premium Features