• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1999 MXZ-X 440 Excellent Cond. N-Idaho $1700

UPDATED PRICE TO SELL FAST, FOUND A NEW SLED FOR THE WIFE AND NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN WITHIN A COUPLE WEEKS IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK!
$1400 $1400 $1400 $1400 $1400 $1400 $1400 $1400 $1400

FOR SALE: Excellent Running sled that has been converted into a high performance trail sled. Has lower compression heads installed to run regular pump gas now.

Condition:
Engine - I Refreshed top end in 2004, very strong running sled, easy starting.
Clutches - Good condition, Professionally built to drag race in 1999 by our friends who's wife was sponsored by skidoo. I installed new aluminum TRA arms, weights, pins, rollers in 2004 when we purchased.
Track - 121x1.5" Camo. Excellent Shape (new cond.), no tears, fraying, missing lugs, etc. Is drilled for studs.
Suspension - Excellent has high performance HPG race suspension on rear that was refreshed in 2004 and stills all rides very well.
Hifax - Good shape
Ski's Skags - Good Condition
Overall sled condition is an 8 of 10 as it is in great shape w/no damaged, other then what is stated. The hood, seat, tunnel, console, bumpers, etc is all in perfect condition and overall you won't find another 440 mxzx that looks this good and runs this strong!

Damage:
Small Belly pan crack - brake side
Small ding on trailing arm - throttle side, seen in photos. It is from another sled ski hitting it and is just on the flat surface area so it has not weakened the arm. It has been rode like that for the past 7 years.

Specs and Xtra's
440 Liquid Cooled Motor
Machined, Balanced Team Primary Clutch by Kinetic
Kinetic balanced secondary
GP Racing Rear Suspension
Pro Taper 2" Riser
Answer Alumilite 2 Handlebars
Power Madd Hand Guards
Steel extended Brake Line
Rear Drag Wheel Blocks on rails
Running Board traction/strengthen boards
Hole Shot Skid Plate
Cobra Windshield - low
Stripped of all graphics
10.5 Gallon Clear Trail Fuel Tank
Hand Warmers
Primer starter
Liquid Cooled Motor

Sled will outrun stock 600's on hardpack snow!

Sled is a factory race sled so it does not have a speedo or mileage guage. Mileage would be under 1500miles I would guess as it was only drag raced in 1999 and 2000 then rode by our friends daughter until 2003. Then has been my wifes sled for two years and a spare sitting around in the garage and only played on a couple times a year for the past two years. Owned the sled since 2003.

Never had a problem with the sled, just basic maintenance and pull and go!

It would make a great sled for anyone and I really need to sell this along with my wifes 2001 600 skidoo mtn sled with in a couple weeks to make a deal work on a new rev for her...

Contact Info:
Bucky Shoemaker
Phone # 208-413-2205
Email:buckyshoemaker@yahoo.com
Sled Location: St.Maries, Idaho (50miles from Couerdalene ID; or Spokane Wa)

Serious Buyers will be able to ride before buying...

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back