• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 06 summit x rides comparing 09 xp

Once you get used to the XP and have it setup correctly, there is no comparison.....although the Rev chassis is still a higher "fun factor" when the snow isn't very deep.

i think it's about where you place you feet. i had a rev as well and i found the xp heavy on the ski's perfect for climbing. but i guess it's not all about climbing, at least that's what i've been told. so if that's the problem pull the handlebars back an inch at a time till you find your happy place. it'll force you to stand a little further back.
some people let out the limiter strap to do the same, take weight off the ski's.
i dropped the front mount location for the rear suspension, so i could suck up on the limiter strap for less transfer while climbing while still taking some weight off the ski's. that's a little more extreme aproach not for everyone but i liked it.
bottom line is it takes a little geting used to but once you adjust you'll love it.
JMO

Premium Features

Back