• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tollgate?

xcrash911

Lifetime Membership
another stuck
006_21A.jpg
[/IMG]
road sign on Jubilee
016_11A.jpg
[/IMG]

polaris159

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Some people have to work. It looks like it set up a little hope it wasn't you that cleared off the sign. I was up yesterday and we were the only ones at Bone Springs. The snow was deep. It sucked if you were the 2nd sled. Went to Bone Springs and back and we were out of gas. It really drank the fuel yesterday. Hopefully it will settle down a little. I hope to ride some more but then will get the 4-Wheelers out for spring riding.

W
Polaris159,

Where did you guys park your vehicle??? We were up there bright and early Sunday morning (before the plows) and were not able to pull off the road because of all the snow. We ended up going to Mt. Emily off I84 and the snow was awesome. I posted photos on another thread.

xcrash911

Lifetime Membership
Linda we just played out between old skyline and Jubilee mostly. Gary no it wasn't me who cleaned off the sign thankfully, I just saw it and took the pic. That was not the only sign I saw that somone found either, have to be a little careful stuff that is not usually covered is lurking just below the snow.

polaris159

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Got their around 10:30 and paid to park at the Tamarack. Was lucky and got one of the last spots.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
I was wondering from the pictures, thanks. Jim found one of thoses post's too on Sunday. Hey we need to hook up one of these days and all ride together.

Can't believe it's spring and it's a snowing up there! :D

S

Snocross 100

Oct 6, 2008
Never went up but am going up next weekend with the toyota and gonna do some wheelin and get in to the property!! Might try to climb baldy, god i love my full exo cage!!!

Premium Features