• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tollgate?

Was up today not bad in the way back other side of 7 meadows at least it is soft so if you stump jump , dont break shocks, 6 inches of fresh from what was last weeks drop, not too many sleds around at least it is mostly untouched, Juby Road is very nice flat and fast

T

ttyR2

Nov 26, 2007
Where is 7 Meadows from Morningcreek or Bone Springs warming hut?

P

papadoo

Nov 28, 2007
walla walla wa
nice pic's himarker. 6 inches at 7 meadows?
To 7 meadows from morningcreek go out skyline to the first 'y', from there you can go straight and take the 2nd left.
Another option is at the first 'y' go left. After you go left, then ride approx 5 miles there will be a rode to the right, take that rode, (there should be a sign that points to Timothy Meadows) Go about another 5 miles, to a sharp right, followed by another sharp left. Just before the left you need to go straight into the trees, follow the tracks from there or the tree markers. If there is fresh snow I would suggest that you take the 1st directions above. Without tracks it is hard to find. The best thing to do would be to have someone show you where to go.

T

ttyR2

Nov 26, 2007
Was out riding today with friends and had a decent day of it. Climbing Bald Mountain was hairy as what soft snow there was had been spun off the main route up the hill before we got there so my 700RMK spun the track the whole way up without much forward momentum.

Much better than a few weeks ago when it was just thick ice crust everywhere.

W
Feb 1, 2008
Pasco,Wa
Snow

Well the snow was actually pretty decent once we got out to the 590 area yesterday about 6 inches of new and snowing. Planning on going back up Saturday to ride with My bro and the mountain addiction guys. Keep doing those snow dances.

Feb 4, 2009
WA
04modcat

going up on2-15-09 will see how good snow is cabin across from you lookfor 04modcat rad out and stomp it Down heavy and hard ps snow flipper

Premium Features