• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tollgate?

P

papadoo

Nov 28, 2007
walla walla wa
Himarker looks like we might have snow up there, maybe cover the track's from last ride, I think we need to make some more, I'm going on sat, let me know if you want me to pick you up. I know that hot rod XP wont be there. I talked to him today he said it was 70 in lv.

W
Those of you that haven't made it up to Tollgate this weekend have missed out. My buddies and I went up yesterday and the snow was perfect, probably the best I've riden in. I took my camera this time and got some good pics. I'll post them once I get them down loaded on our computer:)

T

ttyR2

Nov 26, 2007
Yes indeed. Saturday was awesome at Tollgate. Best snow of the year if you don't like the bottomless powder that existed at the beginning of December. The area NE of Woodland was awesome. Found a sweet play area with some good hills (not including the big hill that goes almost vertical on the far right).

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
What a day is all I can about say. I haven't seen Tollgate like this in a long time and it was great!
Hwy 204 was a white out condtion and we were pushing snow till we came up to a car that had a lady that was going home, Elgin. One of our buddies tried to get her up to the store but had to put the chains on to get going. As we looking at the first sno-park there was no way that we were going to made it in. So off to Spout Springs. We tried pushing the snow enough for us to get in while there was about 4-5 other rigs parked on the hwy waiting for there turn, finally a snowplow came and he was nice enough to make a spot for all of us. There was 6 in our group and we busted the trail to Ballon tree loop. Finally about 2 hours later we made it to BFH hill, and the guys played till they made to the top of the hill. As we came out one of the sleds was giving us problems, but we manage to get out, and of course the sun comes out.

Overall, a great day in 3ft and maybe a foot more in some places of fluff.

64123870.jpg

ab6e51de.jpg

da12045d.jpg

95ffb01b.jpg

b59dbcc8.jpg

Last edited:

polaris159

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Tollgate

Great Day, HiMark and I are the only ones who made it to Bone Springs! Great Snow. When it settles down tell your husband we need to get the 4-Wheelers out. They had a great ride last Saturday and got some good pictures.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
I would say there was about 3ft there at Woodland and the same at Balloon tree road, but it felt maybe more in some spots. At BFH hill I would say that the hill had about 3ft. The wind was drifting lots of the snow. When we came out and back onto the trail our tracks were almost gone.

Today would be the day to be there. had a buddy wanting us to play hookie today, it crossed my mind, but just couldn't see how I could do it.

If the forecast is right for this week, this coming weekend is going to be fantastic! :D

Premium Features