• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tollgate?

Tollgate Bluebird Bottomless

Wow what a day just awesome, I cannot beleive some of the main roads hadnt had a sled on them yet this season, Looking glass Road for example, Blue sky 4ft plus at least of powder just amazing, now just need to settle a bit so we can ride the same through the trees instead of the roads and meadows, dont need pics just add 2ft of powderat least on top of the last posts pics

Last edited:
F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
For sure there Blue. It was a awesome day to play in the powder, but I couldn't agree more we need some kind of a base. Skyline was untoucked about half of the way, I was just a grinn to! I can't wait for tomorrow or Tuesday.

B

Blue Jay

Nov 28, 2007
Burbank,Wa
My wife & I went up last Saturday 12-20 to open are gate to the cabin.It was awesome alot of pow sunshine but it was on the cold side cold.:D

DSCF0582.JPG DSCF0586.JPG DSCF0583.JPG DSCF0592.jpg

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
Looking good Linda, we are heading out the door in a few minutes. Dana, you ot to break away and come ride with us. Linda will be our tour guide for the two days. Looks like the snow is great, just have to make it over there. Give you a call tonight Linda.

R

Red Dog

Aug 29, 2001
Plan on riding tuesday with the Rabbit,Woodland unload around 9-10. Great pics everyone thanks for Sharring.Bluejay glad you got in. Cheers Red Dog. O Foxy hope to hook-up I need some of your snackpackers,bought a Muff pot.Also Stephy Sent me a lot of Beaver eh!

Premium Features