• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

this guy need to get his priority staight lol

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA
maybe if he sells it, his wife will give him one of his nuts back from in her purse... probably not though

I don't think she will because they are probably on the self in a jar next to his self repect. Poor bastard. I have to go now. I think I just heard my wife walking down the hall. Bye.

R
Nov 26, 2007
East Chester Idaho
what kind of wife would even make her husband sell all his things? he sounds a little bitter about it too. I say grow a set dude sell the wife for funds for a turbo.

Maybe she outweighs him and the Apex. She's probably big enough to burn diesel and he's scared of her. I'd sell her flying monkeys first and then the refrigerater:face-icon-small-hap

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Sad thing is he will sell all his stuff..she will spend the money..then she is gonna dump his *** cause he has nothing...this guy needs to grow a set..of course here real soon he will have lots of time to contemplate his mistakes....

J
Nov 26, 2007
Stayton, Oregon
so which one of you sorry saps is this???

Don't look at me...... Got a new truck this year AND the wife bought new Powder Pros for BOTH of our sleds. :D GAWD I love her.....

Seriously guys, If your woman tries to make you choose between her and some inanimate playthings, wouldn't that kinda be a red flag?? People who need (usually on a daily basis) to be reassured that they are more important than other people/objects tend to have other baggage and/or agendas anyway.

Advice to the dude on EBAY:

Lose the gal, keep your stuff. I'm sure a nice girl will come along and love you for who you are. After all....YOU'VE got a Ferrari and a snowmobile.:D

Oct 10, 2008
Lewiston, ID
Don't look at me...... Got a new truck this year AND the wife bought new Powder Pros for BOTH of our sleds. :D GAWD I love her.....

Seriously guys, If your woman tries to make you choose between her and some inanimate playthings, wouldn't that kinda be a red flag?? People who need (usually on a daily basis) to be reassured that they are more important than other people/objects tend to have other baggage and/or agendas anyway.

Advice to the dude on EBAY:

Lose the gal, keep your stuff. I'm sure a nice girl will come along and love you for who you are. After all....YOU'VE got a Ferrari and a snowmobile.:D

dont you mean a ferrari and a tank, now how many people can say that!

G
Oct 14, 2008
maybe it's just me...but i'd be a little embarrassed to have that car and a brand new sled sitting in front of that house. all i can hear is my father in law saying "do you want to look like you have money, or do you want to have money?"

and that....
..... Poor bastard. I have to go now. I think I just heard my wife walking down the hall. Bye.

is probably one of the funniest things i've heard on here...

Last edited:
G
Oct 14, 2008
my bro-in-law lives in laramie. he said he's seen that car quite bit...and said its a piecer and junked out and ran like crap...

Premium Features