• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

has anyone seen this sled in person?

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I have seen it run and at that time it ran very well. Over and over again. I'm sure nothing is wrong with it. The guy/shop that had it built, had a few other ti chassis if I remember correctly. One with a healthy big bored Rotax/Price triple.

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
...Would be a real head turner when you fired it up in the parking lot...

Yep - The ultimate parking-lot-poser sled.

be77_12.JPG

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Seen it and raced it a few times. (answer to the next question is yes, of course.) Its been around a while. I think its pretty much a Diamond s rx1 with a cat hood and belly.

B

Boost Addict

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
heck yes it is.. almost as sick as your ride my friend..bottom line bro with all the hp and bling on this site, your whip is by far the ride of all rides. unless someone throws a turbo yammi in a iqr i dont see that changing anytime soon :beer;

Not trying to hi-jack or say that this one or that one is better, just an answer to an inquiry...

In reply to your request for more info on this IQR turbo yammi sled;
I had just finished the sled a week before we went to Bedford so the sled had been on the snow two times previous to that ride. It performed fairly well but certainly not to its potential. The details of the sled are as follows: 2007 Polaris IQR bulkhead, VanAmburg custom mountain tunnel, Simmons rear skid, 15x162 power claw arctic cat track, custom 8 tooth x 3.0 pitch Avid Drivers to match this track, ZBroz 39 inch width front suspension with compression adjustable piggyback Exit shocks, Simmons gen 2 skis, Simmons Propane turbo system with 10 gallon fuel capacity and 4 gallon removeable spare tank, water to air intercooler, 2003 RX1 engine with 9:1 JE pistons, Falicon Knife Rods, extra long oversize head studs, adjustable cam gears, flow ported head and steel sleeved cylinders, Boss seat, all black Nytro plastic, AFR and Boost gauges, boost control, tether switch, reverse chaincase. The sled is currently for sale pending final tuning with a value of over $35000, but I am accepting offers/bids. I can send photos via e-mail if you are interested please send a request to cbstory@gmail.com.
yamalaris1.jpg

yamalaris2.jpg

yamalaris3.jpg

Brad Story

Last edited:

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
TTT for one great build. I'd sure like to pick your brain on getting my Apex setup with that water/air intercooler. Hope to run into you guys again sometime, that was a great day.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Now who would have thought to put Nytro plastic on a IQR.

Dang...now nothing will ever be as it seems. Sheesh.
And I thought it was sneaky when the people were putting GenII hoods on Wedge chassis. HAHA.

Premium Features