• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

this guy need to get his priority staight lol

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkingjayy
Ha ha. All the dudes on the groom's side look like they are about to be sick. Not like the groom was gonna catch anything special, but c'mon. That beast is like a mixture of Rosanne Barr, Rocky from Mask and Sylvester Stallone. What a wonderful life those two ****bags must have. Jesus, if they have children they should be prosecuted for child abuse b/c no child should be subject to them being their parent. ****in kid should strangle itself with the umbilical cord to end the misery ASAP.

How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

That’s all i can say.... WOW.

Thanks for the :present: Im going to never eat a twinky again. :eek:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Poor guy is married to a money pit, lol. But the thing is, wonder if the next woman he ends up with is gonna be happy with a puzzy?

R
Dec 2, 2001
Spokane WA
WTF! Is that website for real? I read a half a dozen posts and Im sure the whole thing is a put on. Can you say bizaro world? Are there really Karate forums? The question is who came across this and why????

R
Nov 26, 2007
East Chester Idaho
I haven't been able to eat since I saw the wedding pics and I'm afraid to go to sleep because I'll probably have bad dreams. It gave me a flashback to a flight I took when I was 14 and ended up between two similar sisters for a 3 hour flight. Btw is it hippopotamus's or hipopatami?

Premium Features