• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

has anyone seen this sled in person?

Sorry Yamaha/Diamond S chassis Artic body work, I like the looks though. Very nice machine hats off to the builder.:beer;:beer;:beer;

heck yes it is.. almost as sick as your ride my friend..bottom line bro with all the hp and bling on this site, your whip is by far the ride of all rides. unless someone throws a turbo yammi in a iqr i dont see that changing anytime soon :beer;

Last edited:
H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
That thing is bad a**! Would be a real head turner when you fired it up in the parking lot. I would imagine that this thing would do decent on a point and shoot hill. Spending $38,000 on a custom sled seems just a tad high though... how bout sending your kid through college for 3 years, and buying a stock M1000! It will be interesting to see what this thing goes for...

F
Nov 26, 2007
Seattle suburb
heck yes it is.. almost as sick as your ride my friend..bottom line bro with all the hp and bling on this site, your whip is by far the ride of all rides. unless someone throws a turbo yammi in a iqr i dont see that changing anytime soon :beer;

Dude, forget the sled..... How 'bout that yellow bike he's got hangin' up in his garage!!!!

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007

Raced one in Bedford Wyoming last Sunday. RX1 motor, propane turbo in IQR chassis with Nytro plastic. One hell of a build!!

M
Nov 27, 2007
Kennewick, WA

hobbes rides a kicked up turbo apex. I'd be real interested to hear how that little race went. If hobbes is giving kudos to the other guys sled I imagine it was something else!

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Apex on 17 lbs, Frankenstien(I hope that sticks LOL) on 18 lbs it was really close. Once Ely turned it up to 23 lbs it was game over, he'd get me by 3 lengths on a looooong pull. I think it takes a lil more boost for the propanes to make the same power as a fueled motor. All in all I was pretty damn happy with how everything shook out really, the only sled there that embarassed me (and everyone else) was Brad's M1200 turbo and that deal is just plain retarded...

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
You lost because you are running a 16" wide track, DUH! I don't think boost had anything to do with it.:D
Brad's TM1200=friggen rocket ship. He was so far out ahead, I thought he was in last place from the previous race.

Premium Features