• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris making our 154hp 800HO 145hp?!?

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Talked to my dealer today and he said Sept. 15th parts should be available? I just hope they get me going before the snow flies. As soon as it's possible I want to be out there. As I just might miss the best sledding this season due to knee surgery in Dec.:mad: Gotta rack the miles up while I can.

D
Jan 17, 2008
So I got the opportunity to discuss this at length with a polaris rep at the grass drags in MN this past weekend. "A well known company" has been working on the issue and has it resolved. We will continue to see 4 injectors, as were in the 2010's at the show. We may see a slight boost in midrange, but no change in peak horsepower. Maybe a slight boost in overall torque. All the components that others have discussed were mentioned as being replaced during our discussion.

This was good news to me, but I can't say I'm excited about it. We've heard these promises before.

I'm buying a new sled tomorrow. It won't be a Polaris. I don't have a grudge against Polaris right now, and I won't bash them.

I will and must say however, without any wavering doubt, after riding all the different ATV's available from any manufacturer, the Polaris wheelers were heads and shoulders better than anything else I rode. In every aspect.

Premium Features