• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MC 900 1m bogg in powder...

P

pano-dude

Nov 28, 2007
invermere
cheapest fix is to always turn left.:D

seal up your exhaust really well with rtv sealant on all the joints

proper jetting.

you can make a fresh air intake with some plumbing parts.

Search it out on here.

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
Buy an exhuast shield for an M1000, and buy an M1000 can. Cut a couple brackets, do some light fab work, and you have a front dump can that rips. I did mine with an HPS can. It was night and day!

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I have always wondered about the m1000 can fitting on the king cat. I might just have to do that this summer. But then where do you put your NOS bottle?

TheYamMan

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2008
Labrador City, NL
For now im running stock exhaust with a pricision performance or something like that can on there. The bog in powder caused me to get stuck atleast 10 times last weekend..lol. But normaly im running a SLP twin pipe set-up with the boondocker box and a few other things. My boondocker needs a reflash so I set the sled back to normal so i could finish the season.

Turning left works but not all the time..lol

the d&d y pipe and m100 can sounds interesting tho..

Lemme know a few things about these sleds plz.. Just sold my 144 yamaha turbo and nitrous sled and had this sled for a back-up so yah 2004 mc 900 151 efi with 613 original miles on the clock.... I figured id ride her alittle i actualy realy like the sled the power is pretty decent. But i can do for an upgrade..:beer;:beer;

TheYamMan

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2008
Labrador City, NL
Well i dont wanta have to run race gas once again im tired of it. So engine mods that i can run 91 octane, An make decent power lemme know what to do and well Chassis mods lemme know has well. I bought a 3 inch riser and well im looking into a boss seat. Im 6 foot 3 and i hate having my knees in my face when i decide to sit down to ride to another hill. Im looking into a VE tunnel but thats a summer project. Thats if the CBR 954R doesnt want a few mods or my 08 2500hd does decide to be lifted...lol.. Can never have enought toys..:beer;:beer;

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
900 Bog Fix

this is very easy to fix. Depends on can but normally they have a hollow space in the middle of them and all you need to do is add an extra out let to the can in the tower where the new M's are and put M shield over the outlet. Then you can also put an SLP vent in the tack hole of the hood and make a vent that picks up air from that vent to air box.

Or bring it in to the shop and we will do it for ya.

9906.JPG 9908.JPG 9905.JPG

TheYamMan

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2008
Labrador City, NL
this is very easy to fix. Depends on can but normally they have a hollow space in the middle of them and all you need to do is add an extra out let to the can in the tower where the new M's are and put M shield over the outlet. Then you can also put an SLP vent in the tack hole of the hood and make a vent that picks up air from that vent to air box.

Or bring it in to the shop and we will do it for ya.

If i lived closer i would bring it over tonight..lol. But since i live in the middle of nowhere thats not an option for me. Im loading your website there now just wondering what kind of mods can i do to the sled and still run pump gas??

Premium Features