• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m7 ?

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
i have a 05 m7 with a 162 simmions skis and the thing feels like it has a ton of ski pressure. i have the limtor strap all the way out. front shock on the skid is as soft as it will go.i did tighten the front shocks to get to front end up after puting the simmons on. i think im about 160-165 i just think i sould be able to throw it around better then i can any ideas? hrp brackets maybe:rolleyes:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Heber City, Utah
Tighten the front track shock on the skid as much as you can to not hurt transfer in powder (it will make it trench). Loosen the the front ski shocks has much as you can stand it.

I have a similar problem on my 1000 with powder pros, I switched to USI thripple threats witch were better. But both of these skis are not as aggressive as simmons.

I put the powder pros on my M7 and the work good.

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
i think i have it set up now. i thighten the front shocks to get the front end up because the simmons sit almost 3 inchs lower then stock. ski alignment is great narrowed the front end with the bushings when i thighten the front shock in the skid i can stand on the rear bumber and it doesnt even move im going to try this set up before i change skis. like i said i should have all most no ski pressure that is what i want. was still thinking the hrp?

Premium Features