• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jumped ship to Polaris, what do I need to know?

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
firehole,
Some good advice above, I would add one new product that most have not seen, but after I put it through crazy testing last year I highly recommend that everyone check this out:
The new DuraPro Magnetic Tether is simply a plug and play connection, easy to install, easiest to use, 100% water proof, and when you see and use it yourself you will see how perfect it actually works. The freeze proof design has consistent release from any angle and doesnt deteriorate with age (no rubber falling apart, brittle plastic or screw needed). You will be seeing much more about this in the coming months. I would get one ordered soon, while your at it they make the DuraPro ski dampers that are amazing as well. DuraPro doesnt make many different products but what they do they absolutely do it right.
Yes, Ive tried the new Polaris tether, it still freezes up on me and Im worried about the long term durability because of the plastic "fingers" that hold it on.
you tried the new MAGNETIC polaris tether and it sucks?

Premium Features