• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do the MDS weights really work that good?

T

troyburt

Mar 29, 2010
Newfoundland
yeah i'm not going to do the MDS weights, i went another route i went with M&M performance formula X-1 kit.

was talking to a guy who had tested a torsional set up, cat weights and this formula X1 set up back to back to back and he said the formula x1 was the cat's a**!

this guy rides the same country as me and swear's by it.

i will report back after we get some more snow!

gopher-it!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
mds

why would you need another sled to compare to? put your cat weights in make your pulls. put your mds weights in make your pulls.your done. at our elevation of 4500 ft. the stock 36 just does not work. put the mds in with your best set up in the secondary and the weights work no ifs ands or buts. i have compared many times mds always comes out on top, its not the magic cure.gearing and secondary still come into play. i run mds and a formula secondary. this is one 1000 thats hard to beat. [oh ya linderman porting helps a bit to]::face-icon-small-ton

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
why would you need another sled to compare to? ]::face-icon-small-ton

its always nice to compare side by side..i would love the chance of being the meat in the middle with two different types of bread on each side,would be much more interesting then with once slice..

T

troyburt

Mar 29, 2010
Newfoundland
i'm going to tune this year with all my clutching gear and a set of time's. then i know if the times get better i'm in the right direction or the time's get worse i should sell some parts

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
At low elevation on my 10 M8, the experience has been so-so with these weights. The customer service has been great and I look forward to dialing these in more this year. I want to see if my Skinz can, was part of the problem. My Super-q had issues 1/2 way into last season, but I'm trying a new Ultra-q this season, hope its better!

Stack

Premium Features