• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Axys SKS VOHK/Turbo---SOLD!!!

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
Selling my 2016 Polaris Axys/SKS 155" VOHK built Boondocker Bandit. This sled has been amazing and so fun to build and ride. Only reason I am selling is because I build a new one every year. This sled is setup and dialed to run on 13lbs of boost on straight 100LL avgas. Can also run 50/50 if you choose. Can also run this sled at low altitude with changed clutching. Roughly 33k invest. Needs nothing but fuel and oil. No stock parts available. Clear title.

As an extra incentive I am offering a $500 finders fee for who brings me a buyer.

Just under 700miles

I am offering it as is with everything for 25k obo includes

Boondocker MTA Tial Water to Air Intercooler installed and tuned by VOHK

Fox Shocks Burandt Series QSR-3 front and rears

Skinz 37" Concept Frontend

Skinz headlight delete

Skinz light weight seat

Skinz light weight front and rear bumpers

Burandt tunnel bag

Polaris handlebar bar

ArcticFX Wrap

2cool Air vents

I am willing to sell it for 17k obo without front end, shocks, and seat, buy buyer will need to find replacements.

Also willing for partial trade for 2016 Axys with very low miles.

Please call or text 712-420-5009.

Thanks,

Eric

sled 3.jpg sled 2.jpg

Last edited:

theelkhunter

Lifetime Membership
Oct 25, 2015
Falcon, CO
Thought I saw this sled being towed back to the lot

Few weeks ago I saw this sled being towed back to the parking lot up at Rabbit Ears. It was coming back from the south side of Muddy Creek. I remember it because I was looking for the "Smoke" to go with the "Bandit" plastered on the windshield. Buyer beware!

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
Thanks for replying Eric I was really interested but I got lucky and picked up a very simular sled with everything minus shocks and a arms $15,500 400 miles I could not pass on it good luck with your sell that is one bad as looking sled.

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
Few weeks ago I saw this sled being towed back to the parking lot up at Rabbit Ears. It was coming back from the south side of Muddy Creek. I remember it because I was looking for the "Smoke" to go with the "Bandit" plastered on the windshield. Buyer beware!

It was towed back because I blew a clutch belt and didn't have a spare, but thanks for posting on something you have no idea what you're talking about:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features