• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: (NorCal Tahoe/Reno) '22 Matryx Slash Khaos 165" 2.75"

H
Feb 7, 2018
2022 Polaris Matryx Khaos Slash 165”
1200 miles. Clear title.

Regular display not 7s.

Pull start.

2.75" Track.

Brand new entire brake system including Axys master cylinder and lever assembly, ZRP lightweight rotor.

Brand new QD belt and spare. Spare drive belt.

SLP primary clutch kit. OEM included.

Backwoods BMP front and rear bumpers

Ice Age Elevate spindles. Taller, lift sled up out of snow more, extremely strong.

Ice Age Stryker lower A Arms

ZBroz billet upper A Arms

HPS silencer, have stock one too

Cobra pull cord and handle

Fly momentary kill switch

Currently has Fox Float QS3 Burandt front shocks and Zbroz X2 track shocks.
To keep these on the sled:

Fox Float QS3 Burandt front shocks: +$900

ZBroz Track shocks: +$700

Also have the original OEM Walker Evans Velocity shocks took off at around 200 miles so almost brand new. Sled would probably come with those unless buyer wants to pay extra for the aftermarket shocks. I am offering the aftermarket shocks at 50% off of retail.

Track in great shape

Bar and controls are back to OEM Low Protaper, NOT purple CFR bar and Munster finger throttle shown in pics, those are gone. No

IMG_0406.JPG 92DF64B3-2C6A-4FF9-A060-AAF500B376DD.JPG IMG_7081.jpeg IMG_7082.jpeg IMG_8268.jpeg

H
Feb 7, 2018
D'oh Thanks! Tired late night. For some reason I can't edit my posts.

$13.5k OBO.

If anyone has opinions about price please politely show me appropriate comps and we can talk. Thanks

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
D'oh Thanks! Tired late night. For some reason I can't edit my posts.

$13.5k OBO.

If anyone has opinions about price please politely show me appropriate comps and we can talk. Thanks
I saw that dude comment on your FB post, what a dick. Nobody is selling Matryx sleds for $10k unless they're high mileage/rentals. I think your price is in line with most I've seen, and I just spent 2 months trying to find one for the wife so I was really watching for them on FB, KSL, Craigslist.

H
Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for the positivity!

Yeah that guy is a piece of work! I messaged him politely asking him what his problem was and why he felt the need to bash my listing a thousand miles away and proved it was priced lower than my local comps, and he just went off calling me all kinds of names cussing me out for no reason. Very unpleasant negative experience right before bed.

The weird part is people said he had a 2019 listed at $15.5k then dropped it to $12.5k. Self-proclaimed "guide, rental service, content creator" :rolleyes:. I'd pay NOT to be with him in backcountry.

He clearly has some major issues and may even suffer from legitimate mental illness sadly. I hope he finds peace and stops wasting energy spreading toxic negativity in the sled community.

K
Nov 30, 2008
Reno, NV
How much for the WE Velocity shocks that came with it? If you sell it as is, I'd be interested in them. Located in Reno

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Premium Features