• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Polaris Escape 800 (not much stock about it)

M

MPS

Here is a link for pics, etc....

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=14262832&cat=146

This is a 2004 Polaris Vertical Escape 800 RMK. The Escape (verses the Edge) has lighter trailing arms, better shocks, lighter seat etc. This sled has an aftermarket VanAmburg tunnel on it (much lighter and agile than stock). It has SLP twin pipes and ported cylinders, V-force 3 reeds, SLP air horn kit, Simmons skis, plus lots of SLP vents in hood. It as a vented hood...very sharp, plus it keeps the sled very cool. It has a Series 4 Polaris 159 track 2.4 inch...this did not come stock on the sled. This track was used for the Dragons, but my sled could fit it because the aftermarket tunnel. The clutching and jetting are set up for the twin pipes and ported cylinders. This thing rips and puts out approx 170 HP!!! It is geared at 19-43 for the steep mountains. The clutch was just completely re-built by SLP (Starting Line Products)and rebalanced. I just went through the crank and trued it and put big bearings on it. It also has a set of new pistons. I have all the paperwork to validate this. It also has power jets or dial-a-jets on it. So when you want to dial it down when you get high to rip even more....you can turn your power jets down. All the stock components I have will go with it.

Great sled!!!! It is a dependable mountain horse!

Premium Features