• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your opinion on must have's for Cat owners

Apr 2, 2009
My tin can now has a heavy duty rear bumper, it helps pulling so many arctic cats out..... My original was modified by a m-1000 tow job/train. There so lucky i bring a dependable sled everytime....

Hope i didn't jinx myself!!!!

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
My tin can now has a heavy duty rear bumper, it helps pulling so many arctic cats out..... My original was modified by a m-1000 tow job/train. There so lucky i bring a dependable sled everytime....

Hope i didn't jinx myself!!!!

It's a beer can not a tin can.. :) Getter right!

Warning DRIFT...

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
The number 1 thing that your sled could use Varmit is a different rider. I can't believe that none of these guys have mentioned that yet! :D Spike will show how that works out tommorrow!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Thought you had to own a ride able sled to post here ... :face-icon-small-hap

Doug, I finally figured out what your cat needs..its been bugging me and it just finally dawned on me....a periscope....:face-icon-small-hap
(and mine just needed oars so dont even go there)

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Doug, I finally figured out what your cat needs..its been bugging me and it just finally dawned on me....a periscope....:face-icon-small-hap
(and mine just needed oars so dont even go there)

LOL, either that or one of those snorkels like the four wheelers have... :face-icon-small-con

Chris and I were going to ride this weekend but no new snow.. Supposed to get some down around Placer, Turney.. In fact, they issued a blizzard warning for down that way tonight and tomorrow.. There is apparently a major storm brewing for Sunday/Monday so let's keep the fingers crossed..

Have fun with the ol man and his lovely lady this weekend.. Should be a good ride.. Loo is a lot of fun and why she hangs out with Tim is beyond me.. :face-icon-small-dis

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
LOL, either that or one of those snorkels like the four wheelers have... :face-icon-small-con

Chris and I were going to ride this weekend but no new snow.. Supposed to get some down around Placer, Turney.. In fact, they issued a blizzard warning for down that way tonight and tomorrow.. There is apparently a major storm brewing for Sunday/Monday so let's keep the fingers crossed..

Have fun with the ol man and his lovely lady this weekend.. Should be a good ride.. Loo is a lot of fun and why she hangs out with Tim is beyond me.. :face-icon-small-dis

The storm is here. Been snowing all day here but light on this side. It is finally coming down hard here in the las hour. Supposed to dump tonight and tommorrow. We are gonna wait and ride Sunday once it lets up. Too dangerous when you can't see where your going unless you stick hard to the trees. Mike doesn't like Tree sap and alder rubs on that pretty little lizard of his so we are going to do it Sunday. Loo is going to sit this one out as well. Hope to get her out soon. I feel for her with the arthritus....and why your woman puts up with you I will never know??? Atleast I have a job!

Reactions: AKSNOWRIDER
D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
The storm is here. Been snowing all day here but light on this side. It is finally coming down hard here in the las hour. Supposed to dump tonight and tommorrow. We are gonna wait and ride Sunday once it lets up. Too dangerous when you can't see where your going unless you stick hard to the trees. Mike doesn't like Tree sap and alder rubs on that pretty little lizard of his so we are going to do it Sunday. Loo is going to sit this one out as well. Hope to get her out soon. I feel for her with the arthritus....and why your woman puts up with you I will never know??? Atleast I have a job!

Have funny buddy... Riding I mean not at "your job" LOL... Tell Loo I said hello and I hope she is feeling better!

A
Dec 4, 2007
Fairbanks
I would have to say:
Powder Pros are an absolute must
SLP Can
Rear/Handlebar Bag and MuffPot

This is all I need to make this sled my favorite. Really couldnt want much more. And I love to modify anything. And I mean ANYTHING. Its and addiction.

Premium Features