• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your opinion on must have's for Cat owners

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
If someone told you that you had to strip your sled down and take it back to stock with the exception of 3 "add-ons" which you were allow to leave on the sled which 3 add-ons would you keep? i.e. bdx cool air kit or a 10.4 secondary or a Fox float suspension kit.. Remember you can only keep 3 the rest are gone. Oh, and you can't put anything on that wasn't already there.

A
Dec 13, 2007
Wasilla
2010 M8
1) Can for weight loss.
2) Gas Caddy to extend your fun time.

3) Friends that ride Poo's and Doo's so you realize just how good of a sled your Cat really is.:D Oh, and the extra gas in the previously mentioned caddy will come in handy when you are towing them out.:eek:

M
Nov 27, 2007
Mulletville, AK.
OK, seriously

In order for a Cat.
1) large side vents for the clutch and exhaust side panels.
2) ice scratcher's.
3) fuel can and mount.

The three above accessories are IMHO the only things needed to make a 2010 M8 ready to ride.

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
My sled is an 06 M7 and If I go with the Fox Float Conversion would it be a good idea to get newer rails? Lighter? Not worth it?

I didn't think of the powder pro's they would be a good addition.

I bought it with the Boss seat and after today's ride I think they are worth the cash.

I already have the ice scratcher's.

I was considering the bdx intake.. I assume that is the kit that replaces the stock intake..

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
My sled is an 06 M7 and If I go with the Fox Float Conversion would it be a good idea to get newer rails? Lighter? Not worth it?

I didn't think of the powder pro's they would be a good addition.

I bought it with the Boss seat and after today's ride I think they are worth the cash.

I already have the ice scratcher's.

I was considering the bdx intake.. I assume that is the kit that replaces the stock intake..

1. riding buddies to get you unstuck....
2. tim to get you lost....
3. ryan to keep it running....
:D:D:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:D:D

Reactions: AkHockey10
D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
1. riding buddies to get you unstuck....
2. tim to get you lost....
3. ryan to keep it running....
:D:D:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:D:D

I already have those.. :D Looking for something for the sled ... :cool:

I really wish I had a picture of me towing Tim and his Poo out past all those people at the finish line during Arctic Man last year..

Shouldn't you be working on laying out my new tunnel? :rolleyes:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I already have those.. :D Looking for something for the sled ... :cool:

I really wish I had a picture of me towing Tim and his Poo out past all those people at the finish line during Arctic Man last year..

Shouldn't you be working on laying out my new tunnel? :rolleyes:

am off to bed..unlike everyone else..I have to work for a living...night doug....

Premium Features