• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP SkiDoo OEM tall seat cover?

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I just put one of these on. I like the height (+1"), but the front of the cover has an extension that sticks up and goes over the tank area(think codpiece). It looks bad and I'm sure will fill easily with snow. I think I will put some velcro on both surfaces and stick it down, just by pushing it down I can tell it will look much cleaner. You leave the stock cover on and put the new one on over the top(so much for selling the stock cover idea). I got about $160.00 in the cover. I think maybe I should have gone with the Mountain Assault seat. I will give this a try though. My .02.

:oP.S Those are not my skis on the wall, the bike is mine though, crap I should have moved that stuff!!!:o

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

S
Aug 31, 2008
Something with that setup does not look right, are you sure its mounted correctly? They didnt change anything with the style of the tank shroud so it should sit no differently than the 08-09's.

Reactions: XXL
X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I think it's correct, all the holes all lined up. The description in the Doo accessory catalog states "extends covering and padding to the front console area." It just sticks up, I am going to look at maybe removing the front flap if its possible. Thanks for the input.

M
Dec 10, 2007
BC
ya, just looks weird with that front piece, and will definitely hold snow. Kind of strange....

ps. good job on claiming the skinny skis aren't yours....haha

Premium Features