• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM prices S.E. Idaho

have you tried calling dealers? make them compete with eachother..

X's will be hard to come by because they were snow check only, someone needs to back out for it to become available. Ski Doo didn't saturate the market with XM's like they did the XP's so don't expect a killer deal, but let us know what you find out.

i only know of 1 in 6 states and that is at larson power sports in fife washington, there were 2 on seattle c/l fri that were snowchecked but someone backed out from I-90 also, larson has theres as they are new since oct 1st but a top rate group, i got mine because someone backed out of snow check from wyoming they got all 3 that were available in 10 states but mine was only x there, got it 2 weeks ago call dan rush 253-312-6741 at larson to see if x is still there other wise none till febuary i believe, he gave me good deal and snowest and snowjammer club also (he rides) and tell him Barry gave ya the info. also i believe it is a 154 like mine. oh just looked and isiquah (seattle c/l has a 162 xm listed and it was snowchecked they are rare) tel and name of dealer listed good luck.

Last edited:
Bought my Xm SP 163 in Spokane WA at westside powersports for 11500 I thought it was a more then fair price. I know they have quite a few more in stock.

ya i got mine a little cheaper i would have grabbed the longer track x if it was in in black so heard alot of good stuff about the 154 and went with it , didn't want elect start or extra weight anyway , they threw in belt and cover and the xm's are kind of hard to come by yet around here.

ya i got mine a little cheaper i would have grabbed the longer track x if it was in in black so heard alot of good stuff about the 154 and went with it , didn't want elect start or extra weight anyway , they threw in belt and cover and the xm's are kind of hard to come by yet around here.

I see you are from the Seattle Area. What dealership did you go through? After All my friends rode my xm they want to dump there cats and buy one. Maybe your dealer can give them a better deal then mine did.

i went down to larson powersports in fife (old larson mercedes bld) great ammount of sleds there all brands there was 1 black 13 x with 154 like mine fri not shure if it is still there they did have some others but not shure which options, they do advertize on seattle c/l also with pictures otherwise the xm's are rare for shure if you didn't snow check them (i didn't) got a top notch group from what i can see and talked to the service rep alot about a few differant items and while they just opened the doors in oct they went in big (same group larson dodge/cadilac/ect) just differant bld oh ya got all the toys there too quads/razers/ ect and lots of sleds being worked on right now also. i spent 2 hrs going between a couple of 2012's and looking at all the differances expecially running boards and glad i went with the 2013 been a great sled so far . not shure how they compair to I-90 for ammount of sleds in showroom as i have not been there but they did try to get the last of the xm's from them...

base price but mine was advertized along with the orange and black ones a 154 and 163 i believe they both had elect start but were not the summit x black, however throw in the luggage rack and gas can, lefty throttle and elect viser plug in and even with the freebies (belt and cover) it cost more out the door. i am not complaining . first new sled. and real happy with the choice.

Premium Features

Back