• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM, Mine runs perfect, does yours?

Must be Bob. Nobody puts on miles like he does.

Bought a new sled almost every year for the past 20 years and the XM is the best ever. Over 500 miles and it runs perfect with zero problems. Goes places/does things that I have never been able to do before. Only mods are Rooster Built clutch kit and Tom's powder wedges.
great blew one belt at 350 miles, just put a vent kit and tighten up the limiter strap two holes.

35 miles on mine. Yes, that's right, 35. Just bought it on Saturday, rode it on Sunday. Conditions sucked, but seems like a great sled. I got a 2010 M8 for sale! I do believe I've converted... Glad to hear all the good things!

Must be Bob. Nobody puts on miles like he does.

I know Ray Mason from totally awesome adventures has over 5200 KM on his and its all mountain riding.

I have 1550 KM on mine and still love it. Changed a belt at around 1300 KM because I had a cord coming out. The only realy complaint I have is it bogs out when riding powder and that is mostly all I ride. Someone needs to come up with something to keep the snow clear of the intake.

6yta6upu.jpg

se7y3u5u.jpg

4y9yha3y.jpg

Last edited:
stock everything and this flat out runs. no problems whatsoever, most fun you can have with your clothes on

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

just turned 2000 km

changed a belt at 1000 (cord pulling out)

had rpm issues and coughing with my "THING cooker can" .. put stock can back on and runs much better

i can still have "warm" lunches.. just wrap my pre heated food and stick it on the clutch cover.. mmmm belt dust !

Premium Features

Back