• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wtb m1000

I'm looking for a m1000 must be a 162 that has low miles and hasn't been crashed or modded to much, NO BIG BORES. Any guys in Washington or Montana looking to sell let me know

Last edited:
i have one in edmonton alberta, its a 07 with 70 miles on it with some goodies let me know where you are from.

I have a guy who is going to leave a deposit by the end of the week. If you still have an intrest let me know.

i have an 07 162 w/ 650 miles , xtras include d&d y-pipe, speedwerxs fat daddy pipe, speedwerxs can,boss highrise seat, snow eliminators, pure logic controller box, clutch work, black w/ custom orange flames, in kalispell, MT. $10k

m1000

there is a dealership in williston ND that has some 07 hold overs and is selling them really cheep. I just got a 07 m1000 153 non snopro for 8000 out the door. you can get the 162 sno pro for 9000 and anything else would fall between those 2. pm me and i can give you phone numbers and such to get ahold of them

Gary

Premium Features

Back