• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

World Premeire for Thunderstruck 8 happening in Spokane, Wa Aug 15

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
Great time at TS8 tonight!

Jim...another great flick! The copter work really makes it look good!

Good seeing all you guys and the spocompton boys....

When the premieres start it really gets the juices flowin!!

Ragged

why did that kid on the m8 get a whole section to himself? i can do all that stuff and more and i don't even get to ride with them. :(

good movie though, cam hicks was my favorite section.

That "kid" on the M8 was a 17-year old GIRL (Her name is Riley). She is just an up-and-coming amazing rider. One of the best woman riders out there and she will surely be showing up in future TS movies.

Thank you all who made this show so fun! Huge crowd, lots of old and new friends, huge birthday surprise and over $3000.00 in prizes.

Special thanks to our sponsors: SPOKANE WINTER KNIGHTS, ALLSPORT, EDGE PERFORMANCE and NUMERICA CREDIT UNION.

The beer garden was a huge hit and thanks to all who supported that, all proceeds went STRAIGHT to your local club!!

Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!!

JIM

well, i'm just a 16 year old guy? guess you gotta have connections to get into those films..

well, i'm just a 16 year old guy? guess you gotta have connections to get into those films..

I dont think that's it (connections). I know and ride with several TS riders, I have a good relationship with many key sponsors, I have a great turbo sled with all the goodies. What I don't have is crazy mountain riding skills and stones that would require a wheel barrow.

Maybe we both are missing the same things.......EW

Premium Features

Back