• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

World Premeire for Thunderstruck 8 happening in Spokane, Wa Aug 15

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
S
Dec 19, 2007
is there any beer alowed, how many people usaly turn out, and how long does it last. this will be my first year and the wifey got a baby sitter, so just trying to get some intel sounds like a blast.

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
is there any beer alowed, how many people usaly turn out, and how long does it last. this will be my first year and the wifey got a baby sitter, so just trying to get some intel sounds like a blast.

the spokane winter knights will be there with a keg of beer. there is usually 400 people and this will be a great time.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
my place is sat night, before and/or after the show... Sorry on the date Jim but I had mine set and peeps taking vacation time to come over here so I can't switch it to another weekend!! if it gets mobbed by a TON of people (especially ones I may not know) just please have a sober driver and BYO Everything since I have no way of planning! I'll have some stuff but that's more for the peeps I was planning on having there... We'll have a projector set up playing sled flicks. Like I said somewhere else, someone who goes to TS BETTER bring me a copy of the vid since I can't make it!! And I do think EricW was volunteering to be a sober driver from my place to the show and back again... Talk to him if you want in on that....

If you all go out Friday night I might be able to drag some of my guests out as well..... I'll be riding for a while but then could probably hit the town afterwards.... name a place...

Just talked to a buddy of mine and his band -rock, their own stuff- will be playing at the Boulevard off Riverside on Friday night... Could be a good time... Just an option... just got their myspace page... they won't be plugged in on fri... http://www.myspace.com/thevanmarterproject...

if you're downtown and lookin for something going on check em out...

Last edited:

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
SAWWWEEET glad to hear you guys were able to get all your ducks in a row this year. Sucked about last year but glad to hear it work out this year .

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Hey Mark could ya give me a ring...I will be in Kent that day delivering an 800 motor and could very likely make that.... sounds like it would be a blast.... in case you lost (775) 745-0577..... hope you are well my friend if I don't hear from ya BEST OF LUCK on your premier :-)

Jeff

WOOHOO.. I`ll be there :p never gets old watching the movies!!!! :D ......SUMMER SUCKS!!!!!!!! ;) Group of us fellas are car pooling to Spokane,wa.. Enjoying company like we head out for a ride in the mountain...Dam awesome sport...:face-icon-small-coo...:cool:

Premium Features