• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

World Premeire for Thunderstruck 8 happening in Spokane, Wa Aug 15

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
H

Hairy Mark

The world premeire for Thunderstruck 8 is going to happen on Aug 15. It is going to be shown at the Bing Crosby Theatre in downtown Spokane, Wa. The movie will start at 7pm with the doors opening at 6. 1000s of dollars in door prizes from Klim, Fly and WPS will be given away before the show starts. Meet riders Shawn Hastings, Randy Swenson (Climbmax), Cam Hicks, Dan Bush, Jim Phelan, Mark Mesenbrink and others.

This is the first time anyone other then Jim will see the movie so come and see the surprise that all the riders get from seeing all the pulls and crashes performed throughout the year.

Tickets will be $5 and will be available only at the door.

Sponsors from Allsport, Edge Motorsports, Spokane Winter Knights and Numerica Credit Union will have reperesentitives there to answer questions about the new products coming from the manufacturers and financing for that new sled that you are going to buy. And the Winter Knights will be there answer your questions about new closures coming up in legislature for the area.

So come one come all for the fun and the excitement will be intense.

Hmmmmm, that would be a good bday present for myself!!!! I wish!! Too far away! We will have to wait and go to the Utah Premier!!!!:D

The Walla Walla crew will be there. Personally, I would not miss it. This will be my third straight year. Always have had a great time. Looking foward to it.......

when do you guys come to boise. hay hairy mark your an idol to a 14 year old boy which is me:rolleyes: but any ways your team rocks. i want to ride with the thunderstruck crew really bad. i think i have skills to ride with you. exept you ride a turbo and i dont you will out climb me.:D

when do you guys come to boise. hay hairy mark your an idol to a 14 year old boy which is me:rolleyes: but any ways your team rocks. i want to ride with the thunderstruck crew really bad. i think i have skills to ride with you. exept you ride a turbo and i dont you will out climb me.:D

Maybe you could make it to McCall next season, I'll grab the Hairy Beast and let ya ride my sled for some 14 year old beat down. They never say it in the films, but between you and me he's afraid of heights. You'll have no problem.

Way to go Mark, eat all my steak, drink all my lemonaide, and don't even tell me about the premier. Now if I ever get a part in a movie, I'm not sayin when the premier is. You can just read it for yourself. Ya, thats the ticket. Can't wait for show time. EW

hay thanks i really am happy now. hit me a pm i ride mccall all the time. are you guys making it to boise snow show this year

You think you're really happy now, check this out Hairy Mark's TV Debut this was shot by JLowe and aired in a California market. This is what you're up against man, no shame in calling it off after you take a look. lol.

Don't know about the Boise show for me, I'm sure the TS crew would be around. Have a good one. EW

eric i told you about it when we were sitting there talking to josh and friends about the tuna fish. lol. that is a story that i can here everyday for a month. lol.

rmk 700 i will be at the boise snow show. come down and we can talk about when i will bring eric down for a little fun.

Maybe you could make it to McCall next season, I'll grab the Hairy Beast and let ya ride my sled for some 14 year old beat down. They never say it in the films, but between you and me he's afraid of heights. You'll have no problem.

Way to go Mark, eat all my steak, drink all my lemonaide, and don't even tell me about the premier. Now if I ever get a part in a movie, I'm not sayin when the premier is. You can just read it for yourself. Ya, thats the ticket. Can't wait for show time. EW

Can we turn the post into a bash on Hairy? A little birdie happened to e-mail me a very interesting picture of Mark. Lucky for him, the picture violates Snowest's rules....:eek:

my dad is siked to watch me go up against you i will have to remind you to ride with us please dont forgit. hay both of you guys could stay at our cabin in mcall. my dad is a fan of you guys.:D:beer;

Hmmmmm, that would be a good bday present for myself!!!! I wish!! Too far away! We will have to wait and go to the Utah Premier!!!!:D

CowGirl, if you make it up you guys have a place to stay at my place... We'll be hanging out on the property with some of the LR gang and a LOT of the SW gang before and after the show... just making sure you know it's an option!

Can we turn the post into a bash on Hairy? A little birdie happened to e-mail me a very interesting picture of Mark. Lucky for him, the picture violates Snowest's rules....:eek:

No rules on my email Super B.....Send that thing, I've had a bad week and could use a laugh at Mark's expense. Imagine how hot he was this week what with the sweater and all. lol. EW

Skadi, How 'bout a pm with some directions, sounds fun.

CowGirl, if you make it up you guys have a place to stay at my place... We'll be hanging out on the property with some of the LR gang and a LOT of the SW gang before and after the show... just making sure you know it's an option!

Thanks Em!!! I doubt it would happen!! It could if I tried hard enough though....I took 14th-17th off but I'm sure we'll be doin family stuff cause my daughters bday is that weekend too! Thanks for the invite!!! I would hit ya up if I was heading that way!!!!

We are for sure going to the Utah premier tho!!!!!:D

Premium Features

Back