• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

who ordered a 24 shredder?

Blu Du

Premium Member
did yours come with a brake reservoir protector? picked up my RE and told the dealer to get me one because with the new brake the tki i have sitting around doesnt fit and he showed in the parts book that the ds and re come standard with it and my kids boondocker also had one

did yours come with a brake reservoir protector? picked up my RE and told the dealer to get me one because with the new brake the tki i have sitting around doesnt fit and he showed in the parts book that the ds and re come standard with it and my kids boondocker also had one
HMM I just went out to the shop and looked, my 2024 RE Turbo 3900 does not have a protector. It is metal though. Where my old doo was plastic, and I snapped it off before. Now you got me wondering.... Could have sworn it was supposed to be a default thing. It was default on my 2022 lynx.

Edit: I went and re-did my build on the website and I don't see it anywhere. I guess I just assumed it had it because my 2022 BoonDocker had one. It is metal at least but I don't even see any accessory in the options for a protector.

1701907879581.png

Last edited:

Page 37.. it says its only for Raiden2/Raiden with standard controls on handlebar.. I have adjustable brake lever, which the reservoir is Metal so I guess doesn't need it? ( I don't think you can even get a shredder without adjustable brake lever? )

Confusing lol
1701908958737.png

Looked again at mine, the adjustable brake lever reservoir is one solid hunk of metal. So I'm not sure it needs a protector anyway or what it would even protect. The whole thing other than the top cover is metal.

hmm i guess i didnt notice that it was metal. my dealer showed me that same pic in the catalog. he opened up a claim and we will see what he comes up with

hmm i guess i didnt notice that it was metal. my dealer showed me that same pic in the catalog. he opened up a claim and we will see what he comes up with
You had me worried I was missing something, but na the thing is one hunk of solid metal. I'm not worried about this one.

My 2014 doo was plastic, which I snapped off on a tree and then bought a guard. my 2022 Boondocker Lynx was plastic with a metal guard.

I don't think this one even needs a guard, should be fine.

Premium Features

Back