• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is into guns?

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD

Would love a Tavor and a Scar 17. The Hk, if I had the disposable income. AUG i would bother with. The AK looks interesting. I’ve Owned 4 in the past and while I like it the rifle, the steel cased ammo is absolute trash. I would however like to see that in an Ak-74 5.35x39 round. (Fun fact that round was a pretty wicked velocity like being a 220 swift in the Tavtical would. Punches through some stuff you would think of)

Another I would add is the Sig Sauer (xm5/XM250) that just won the military contract. Weird that the selected the 6.8mm cartridge with the ballistics that will punch through Level 3 body armor (highest level avail to civilians) but won’t punch through level 4). Almost like if the rifle was captured in numbers that they don’t want a rifle and round capable of punching through issued armor but ouch through civilian armor. Weird right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laneends

Lifetime Membership
Sep 23, 2016
Washington
From the John Birch Society:

Several unconstitutional gun-control bills have been introduced in Congress. These include:

H.R. 698, the “Assault Weapons Ban of 2023”: This bill would ban the possession, sale, manufacture, and transfer of firearms erroneously classified as “assault weapons.”
H.R. 768, the “Extreme Risk Protection Order Expansion Act of 2023”: This bill would implement a national “red flag” law. “Red flag” laws are particularly dangerous as they allow the government to confiscate law-abiding Americans’ firearms — without due process or even an accusation of a crime — merely because they are labeled as “dangerous.” This violates both the 2nd and 4th Amendments. Furthermore, “red flag” laws wouldn’t even have prevented the Nashville shooting.

H.R. 715, the “Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2023”: This bill would enact draconian federal background checks for firearm transfers between ordinary American citizens. Expanded background checks will result in citizens needing the government’s permission to own or purchase a firearm — violating the Second Amendment — and it also would inevitably result in a national gun registry. Such a registry would enable the government to easily confiscate people’s weapons at a future date, similar to what actually happened in other countries like Australia.

H.R. 625, the “Keep Americans Safe Act”: This bill would limit magazines to 15 rounds of ammunition or less — this bill would not “keep Americans safe.”
H.R. 660, “Ethan’s Law”: This bill would Americans to store their firearms in a certain way inside their own homes — a major violation of privacy — if a minor is present. Violating the law would lead to criminal penalties, including the seizure and forfeiture of the firearm.
H.R. 2392, the “Pause for Gun Safety Act”: This bill would mandate a national, seven-day waiting period for firearm transfers, another unconstitutional intrusion upon the right of self-defense

H.R. 2403, the “Enhanced Background Checks Act of 2023”: This bill would require a nationwide background check period of at least 10 days for firearm purchases.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Who needs a gun safe when the FBI just makes a calls to access.

Premium Features