• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is Going to the Puyallup Snow Show this weekend?

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
My Fellow Polaris Enthusiasts...

Who is going to the Puyallup show this weekend?

What Day?

Any Swap meet stuff?

Do you have a display or working a booth?

Where are you staying?

Plan on hitting the Roadhouse on Saturday night?

Post em up here....

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
I'll be there looking for goodies! Staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Be cool if guys would wear their Snowest username on their back. I'd like to meet some guys on here, but wouldn't know if I was standing by one. Just a thought..........

Aaron

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Me too... Staying at the HI Express as well...

No reason we cant wear or usernames on our backs... Good Idea...

Bringing cash... looking for a ripped up 08/09 Dragon seat and some other goodies.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I will be heading over just for that day with 1 or 2 of my Snowest friends on Saturday:D

Just walking around looking at stuff, not planning on buying much of anything, maybe just 1 or 2 small items and that's it.

Does anyone know if a Snowest members' picture has been set up at any time?

:D:D

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
I'll be there with a bunch of stuff to sell in the parking lot. Stop by and say hi if you can...lifted silver Dodge with a 3 place enclosed. Staying at the Red Lion. Most likely only be there Friday night for the calendar dinner and Saturday for the show. Hope to meet a few new folks from SW and finally put a face to the guy that helps out all of us Polaris riders...I still owe you a :beer; from a long time ago Mountainhorse:D

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
will be there for sure! working two booths... we are bringing over 10 sleds ( 08 m8, 08 m1m 09 m8's, 09 m1's, 09 assault, 09 m6, and a 09 crossfire, just to name a few) form the store a long with a bunch of gear, pipe set ups, windsheilds, couple super q cans and misc other items, everything priced to SELL. expecting all 10 sleds to be gone with in the first few hours on saturday... come check it out at the Guy's Outdoor Equipment booth, we will be out in the barn. And then of course the 208 productions booth where we will have my sled on display with the new sled solutions E-series mini bag for everyone to take a look at. be sure to stop by, check out the new goodies and pick up copy of "A Calculated Risk" if you havent already. Booth 30 on the left side of the main building

R

racerjb

Nov 26, 2007
Portland, OR
www.cobemotorsports.com
I will be there with some stuff in the Fastrax booth. There will be a front bumper on display plus I will have a prototype rear bumper and billet spindle for the RMK that I have been working on.

Also will be at the new HMK trailer! I recently purchased a trailer business and will be there as a dealer for some new trailer lines.

-John

P
Dec 7, 2007
Mill Creek, WA
My wife and I will be there at the Calendar dinner on Fri night, all day Saturday, and likely for a good part of Sunday. We are staying at NW Motor Inn both nights, but I suspect we'll be wherever the party is on Sat night.

I like the idea of wearing our names somewhere on us, maybe stickers or something of the like.

I'm blessed to be married to Miss August, and she'll be my arm candy for as long as she'll let me. :)

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I will be there with some Cordless Teth-Air's. I will be in the Cyclops booth. Come by and see the display. Unfortunately I could not bring any Racers Edge Products but do have photos to look at if your interested. For Polaris specifically come look at the photos of the limiter strap adjusters and the complete rear suspension kits.

Regards,

Chris

P
Dec 4, 2007
Redmond, Wa
Going to sell a few junkers. looking for some goodies for my 09 dragon that i have'nt even picked up yet. I'll be there both days. Having dinner with Dan Gardiner Sat night.

C
Dec 2, 2007
vancouver,wa.
vancouver on it's way!

My Fellow Polaris Enthusiasts...

Who is going to the Puyallup show this weekend?

What Day?

Any Swap meet stuff?

Do you have a display or working a booth?

Where are you staying?

Plan on hitting the Roadhouse on Saturday night?

Post em up here....

we're leaving friday eve, have friends showing up w/afew things to get rid of. staying behind the fairgrounds at the camp area,never been to the roadhouse? <- but sounds like fun . thank you.:D

W
Oct 15, 2009
Washinton
aight my dad is gonna be up there walking around looking for a 2007 or 2008 600 dragon if any of you know someone who might be selling it for a resonable price and i'll tell him ASAP! let me know guys!

Premium Features