• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is Going to the Puyallup Snow Show this weekend?

PM me your cell numbers if you are up for it... I'll send out a text while were there on Sat and see if we can meet up for a beer and a dog.

MH

I will be there at the Mountain Addiction Booth. Come Buy some Track Rack's from me :) See u guys there im the young blond haired kid and will be wearing a Team Summer Sucks hat.

MotorFist will be there!

We are on our way to Puyallup right now actually. We are booth number 61&62. Stop by the booth to see the new gear and find out about our 106 years or 6 feet under warranty.
Have a great weekend everyone!
MF

Another epic trip to the WSSA show in Puyallup. Fun and a great show biz wise as well. Seemed like the floor wasn't wall to wall people like years gone by but our sales were way up over all years past. Sunday was really quiet but it was a nice pace over Saturday's madness. NO DRINK, NO EAT, NO P, all day long! Brutal.

Fun times at the Calender kick off dinner and even more fun at the Road House on Saturday night. Man several hundred crazy sled people all tearing it up...total fun and hilariousness!

Great trip...glad to be home

Premium Features

Back