• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who Else Is From Michigan On Here?

T
Nov 28, 2007
michigan
Live in flint here. try to do some boondockin in the up when I can, have a place in oscoda where I cruise around on my 162 and piss of the groomers LOL! with scratchers and a 162 nobody wants you on the trail LOL!

was in the snowies a few weeks ago.. lots of rocks, 4 sleds, 3 busted, 2 chaincase's one a arm. Mine survived!

C
Nov 26, 2007
From Richmond, MI. I have been ridding trails in the upper and lower since I was 13, went to WY last year and now I could care less if I ever ride a trail again. Only problem is all my Friends love to trail ride and have no interest in going out west, I guess I will have to make new Friends.:wine:

R
Jul 11, 2004
cpt illinois
i live in illinois but go ridein up in the the UP and i haent had the chance to get off trail havent found anyone to lead the way iam hopein to head back up in a few weeks anyone care to show me and a buddy around 136 700 sleds

let me know thanks guys

YOOPERREV

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Negaunee, Mi
Born and raised in Houghton (Chassell) now living in Negaunee on north side of 510, ride north of Dead River Basin, AAA and the Red Road area, When i dont go back to old stomping grounds. 05 151 Summit X 800 nothing but bush riding for me. Too many Tucker Hibberts and Gary Moyles on the trails these days.:D

Hey Everyone - I live in Plainwell, Michigan.
I like to wrench and ride.
My friends and I usually stay in Brevort and ride in Da U.P. a few times a year.
I do ride down here - but only when there's enough snow. I hate Snirty trails - I take very good care of my sled and hate to put it through crap trails.
This is my first post on here - I'm AdrenalineRush over on Dootalk.
Cool - I got the same user name here.
I'm recovering from a get off - I was riding just south of Paradise and there was a bridge (no Sign) and I got way out of control - all left ski - all right ski and so on - then just as I almost had it under control - here's this bridge - I bailed out and landed on my back on the frozen creek - my sled hit the far side bank across the creek and bounced straight up and landed on the side of the trail across the creek - no damage what so ever - I'm so very lucky - I still hurt - but the x-rays show no broken bones.
Taking it easy for a bit and will be back on my sled soon.
Ride Safe out there - Jeff

C
Feb 6, 2008
Great Falls MT
Well i'm from Garden City, but have been stationed at Wurtsmith in Oscoda and at KI Sawyer in Marquette and now at Malmstrom in Great Falls Montana. Have only been riding here once and it was a blast. Going on a poker run on sunday should be great, because we got 2" snow today in town and that means that the mountains got a bunch.

Nov 26, 2007
I'm in Iron Mountain. Mostly ride Huron Mts, Bessemer or Twin Lakes area. All boondocking and logging roads. We cannot stand a groomed trail. Go out west once or twice a year. I mainly ride with 4 others who are in Marquette and Lanse. All ride summits 02 to 08's. None are stock. One is running nitrous and I am running a 996 twin built by Russ Lemke out of Wausau, WI. Deeper the better. Later.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Transplant Yooper

I grew up in Michigan and lived there until I was 18 & joined the Air Force. I just retired and now live in Alaska for the last 9 years. I have to tell you the riding here is unbelievable and I am not just saying that because I am here. I also lived in Gwinn Michigan for 5 years while stationed at the former K.I Sawyer Air Force base and loved riding the UP. I spent 4 years in New Mexico and couldn’t believe there was snowmobiling there! Fun Mountain riding there, but very limited areas. Hardly any groomed trails here in Alaska (nothing like the UP), mostly deep (really deep) powder riding, hill climbing, boon docking etc.

K
Nov 29, 2007
Live just north of Lake Linden, grew up boondockin', always had a mountain sled, can get to anywhere from here, been out west ridin' the rockies three times, a blast each and every time and the snow is fallin' again here, BIG TIME, be ridin' tomorrow, enjoy your day.

:beer; me now. :beer; me :beer; me

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Don't live in Michigan, but own some land in Winona. 8 trips made to the Twin Lakes area this year. Wanna be yooper I am!

Dave, John told me you guys were riding today, wish I could have made it up for one more ride, would have been great to ride with you!

R

Rev Kev

Nov 27, 2007
Lapeer Michigan
Lapeer MI, Mostly Ride off trail in NWL or the UP and 2 Trips a season West to Wyoming/Montana to play in the Deep stuff

afta.jpg

sooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Motor City
I am originaly from the Canadian Soo,but have been living down here near Detroit for about 20 years now.I met one of these American girls at a Pine Nobb concert and that was all she wrote.
I ride mainly just north of the Soo on the power lines and washed out skidder trails,thats where the funs at as we all know.
I've been in the U.P. a few times but still prefer riding the Soo area.
Moms got a place right on Superior and the home cooking and riding there are near and dear to my heart.This was a boner year for snow there, as was many other places,but acatually it was normal compared to about 7 winters ago and before that.All done for this year.
Lifes Short,Ride Hard!!
Gary

Premium Features