• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which Xp turbo kit

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Tyler, I sent you a pm.

R&D Custom Turbo Werx product is backed 100 percent by both Dave and myself. Customer service is my big push and I will gaurantee that your sled rips with our kit on it.

Give me a call,

1 509 846 9721

Id love to talk about it with you!

Jake

G
Apr 23, 2008
I have worked with cpi kits on the doo carb 800's.
Nice systems that work good but have a few flaws that will aggrevate your riding fun.

Turbo werxs has a much better engineered system that is much more astheticaly pleasing..

steppped charge tubes are a no no.

small compressors are a no no

I am not a biased person as I can work with whatever you put in front of me.
That being said, I would lean to the supplier that has a well spread support network of installers and tuners.

There will always be support for you on this site too.

The Cat guys have Shain Stanger as their back bone in the feild.

The DOO guys have Turbowerx/ dave and Jake in the U.S. and a new dealer in BC coming on board soon.

Turbo werx kits will be flatland supported by myself here in New Hampshire. as well as my race customers in Michigan who will step up and get anyone in their area flying like a boosted DOO DOES !!!!!

Gus
BSP:cool:

Jul 22, 2008
Wait a couple more weeks, there will be one more unveiled very soon! Seen the video of it last night, talk about throttle response! The sled has 2700kms of turbo testing done last year with zero issues, except a couple of reeds lost while messing with the dmp.

Reactions: stalefish_132
D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
We have also teamed up with C3 Powersports as another Canadian dealer and installation center. Now if I can get my grubby hands on the CF chassis to dump this turboed 1000 twin into;):D. I am very excited about being teamed up with them! They do an awesome job and I expect no less on the installation of my kits. I know they will do a great job.

Thanks to Brian and Allen at C3.:beer;

Dave Halverson

I have worked with cpi kits on the doo carb 800's.
Nice systems that work good but have a few flaws that will aggrevate your riding fun.

Turbo werxs has a much better engineered system that is much more astheticaly pleasing..

steppped charge tubes are a no no.

small compressors are a no no

I am not a biased person as I can work with whatever you put in front of me.
That being said, I would lean to the supplier that has a well spread support network of installers and tuners.

There will always be support for you on this site too.

The Cat guys have Shain Stanger as their back bone in the feild.

The DOO guys have Turbowerx/ dave and Jake in the U.S. and a new dealer in BC coming on board soon.

Turbo werx kits will be flatland supported by myself here in New Hampshire. as well as my race customers in Michigan who will step up and get anyone in their area flying like a boosted DOO DOES !!!!!

Gus
BSP:cool:

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I wish you the best of luck. Glad to see some others proving the carbed two stroke turbo lives and breaths. When all the dust settles we all win:).

Best of luck.
Dave Halverson
R&D Custom Turbo Werx

Wait a couple more weeks, there will be one more unveiled very soon! Seen the video of it last night, talk about throttle response! The sled has 2700kms of turbo testing done last year with zero issues, except a couple of reeds lost while messing with the dmp.

S
Dec 1, 2007
BC
i've seen 10001110101's sled run and tried it out myself. thing runs flawless, seen him race a alpine T-apex on 18psi and he was running 7psi in his xp, xp was out ahead with the apex right on it'd heels. need to get some of those video's up on here.

S

summitxtreme

Feb 3, 2008
Denver
turbo

That video is badass man. I have an 09 X163 and I am buying a kit from Dave Halverson very soon. Good to see a boosted skidoo!!

Jul 22, 2008
That sled appears to run amazing! You have my attention. Are you going to produce these kits?

J

It is all in the works, the system works great and is ready for production. They are working out some details but kits will be ready before the snow flys, the first run will be five kits and from there we will see what happens. If you are interested in learning more pm me.
cheers!

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
It is all in the works, the system works great and is ready for production. They are working out some details but kits will be ready before the snow flys, the first run will be five kits and from there we will see what happens. If you are interested in learning more pm me.
cheers!

It snowed yesterday. Where is the kit?

Premium Features