• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which 9R clutch kit?

Which clutch kit for the 9R?

• Ibexx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C&S

• Straightline

• SLP

• Indy Specialties

• BMP

• Brandt

• Other (Specify in comments)

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

IFlyEm

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2008
Temecula, CA
So I have a 2024 9R Khaos 165 that I'm looking for a complete clutch kit for. I was planning on going with an Ibexx kit but just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

How does the Ibexx kit compare to Indy Specialties, BMP, Straightline, C&S, SLP, etc?

I ride 5000 - 8000' generally.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
You provide the information requested to Tony and should be able to set you up with what you need:
Weights, primary spring, Helix, secondary spring, offset alignment bar, shims for weights, shims for secondary clutch plus the technical know how to set it up. He's also enough of a straight shooter that if some existing parts will work he won't try to sell you parts you don't need.
I put his clutching on my new sled without even riding it. Worked from 3000' to 8000' without changing a thing. If I rode one elevation or the other I suppose I could optimise a bit but to have it pull a consistant 8250-8300 at that range of elevation was quite impressive. Belt life and belt heat are pretty impressive too.

Premium Features