• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wheres the snow???

Just checked the weather cams for Paxson, Cantwell, and Maclaren River. The bad news is that Paxson and Cantwell have "NO"snow, yet it looks like the Maclaren River valley finally got some snow today. It almost looks like they could be getting a small storm tonight. Anyone know if Thompson Pass has any snow yet?

Midge, you have no further to look then right in fairbanks...Mag is hoarding it because his turbo isnt here yet...I almost had shwee talked into letting it out of the closet so we could all enjoy it and mag walked in..dang it all..was at lake louise today..mighty thin up there(none left)..but flakes were in the air....

Just checked the weather cams for Paxson, Cantwell, and Maclaren River. The bad news is that Paxson and Cantwell have "NO"snow, yet it looks like the Maclaren River valley finally got some snow today. It almost looks like they could be getting a small storm tonight. Anyone know if Thompson Pass has any snow yet?

I heard Thompson got dumped on, webcams on the Richardson Hwy confirm that...so who's pulling the enclosed this weekend? :D

Probably a little early still to ride there, I think someone should drive there this weekend and find out. :beer;

I heard Thompson got dumped on, webcams on the Richardson Hwy confirm that...so who's pulling the enclosed this weekend? :D

Probably a little early still to ride there, I think someone should drive there this weekend and find out. :beer;

Uh oh....really...stupid RWIS site must be down....I cant view any cameras or get any info from thompson pass:mad:

no snow anywhere down south. (kenai peninsula) but that could change tonight. Im driving up to fairbanks tomorow to pick up a sled so maybe i'll take some pics and post them late tomorow night or thursday morning.

just got back from fairbanks. Theres about 2 inches through denali state park area. theres zero snow in cantwell and the rest of the drive besides light dustings. Its not coming this year. invest in lawn care equipment.

Premium Features

Back