• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where do u Ride??

January 8th and I can still see grass how depressing :pray:

Yea it's depressing, but wheelin should be good. We have land between floodwood and Hibbing and often make it up your way and over towards marble.

Headed for IP for the first week in february and then to cook for a few days then home for a week and then the Tog for a week and then back to Tog two weeks later. :thumb::thumb::face-icon-small-hap

Realy, Do I know you?

Sometime we do and don't get it through our handles here. I'll be at IP Feb 10th.

Owen

the UP has some pretty dang good snow after this last storm. Rockland/Mass City is where it's at :tea:

I've enjoyed off trail there, but

They had 3' and we still hit logs and rocks. The trails will get pounded today. It's looking up though.

Owen

406864_10150520951880999_502650998_8777921_1743448913_n.jpg

My Fiance sitting outside her crater from getting stuck :face-icon-small-hap

395064_10150520952600999_502650998_8777924_1564670094_n.jpg

Uploading a Youtube Video right now :face-icon-small-hap

Was in the UP a couple years ago and would love to find those, not so traveled routes:face-icon-small-con All we rode on was the trails and that get boring fast. They are coming up again this year, but I'm going west. Cool Video and thanks for sharing.:tea:

We head for the UP next Sunday for 4 days of playing. Glad to see they finally got some snow in the past couple weeks.

Was in the UP a couple years ago and would love to find those, not so traveled routes:face-icon-small-con All we rode on was the trails and that get boring fast. They are coming up again this year, but I'm going west. Cool Video and thanks for sharing.:tea:

That's all I love doing is finding the un touched path and making my own trail

Premium Features

Back